“Excellent food and service and definitely not a touristy place”
Review of Maria's Restaurant

Maria's Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After driving through the touristy and extremely crowded Sedona, we were looking for a quiet and "off-the-beaten path" place for a late lunch and we found Maria's. It was perfect. The salsa served with chips was delicious. I had the chicken fajitas, with chicken so tasty and cooked to perfect moistness and tenderness. I could not finish all of it. My husband had the wonderful tacos. I highly recommend Maria's.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hidden Gem. Stopped by with my family. Great food, Great Service, Great Value. Portions were big. Fresh

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The menu was as standard as any other Mexican restaurant. They menu also needed some editing as there were multiple typos as well as a couple food items with the same food description. Overall, we were satisfied for a relatively cheap lunch.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Generous portion, so delicious, great service, perfect margaritas, nice decor and easy location in Oak Creek.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A beautiful, quaint, gorgeous little authentic Mexican restaurant set in Oak Creek Village, Sedona Arizona.

Size of my meals were huge!! The quality & taste was just right & was very well presented, but mostly, absolutely delicious.

I am not a huge salsa person but found myself devouring this little entré and enjoying it tenfold. I had the crumbed chicken - wow! One word for my whole experience describe it would be "delectable", 100%.

The waiter was very polite, accommodating & lovely. He smelled devine (i like when a waiter smells good which emphasizes cleanliness to me), another huge plus.

Ended up staying 3 days in Sedona as I loved it that much!

The place was clean & laid out perfectly.

I had the most wonderfully filling, authentic, Mexican food during my stay un the US.

It is a foodies must drop in if you're into that.

Tucked away nicely into the village.

Thank you Maria's!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Maria's Restaurant? Share your experiences!