“Great Lunch Spot ”
Review of Olive & Ivy

Olive & Ivy
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive & Ivy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,398 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: USD 25 - USD 50
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Marshall Way
Description: Dining under the shady trees on Olive and Ivy's massive patio feels more like Southern France than southern Scottsdale. If you are looking for pomp and circumstance of quiet elegance, try the signature private-dining venue, the Stamp Room. If it's night-life, we have you covered twice with the outdoor lounge and bar. You'll enter your own little Mediterranean world the first moment you set foot in Olive & Ivy.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I eat at the market, the walk up side of the restaurant, almost once a week. I think it's the best lunch option in old town scottsdale/ scottsdale mall area. Service is great and food comes out quickly. You have the option of sitting indoors or outside. I think the turkey grinder is the best thing on the menu but the BLT, tuna sandwich, and flatbreads are a close second. Great place for a quick lunch with one of the best locations in Scottsdale.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,849)

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The best patio to hang out! Cool drinks and happy hour snacks. We hung out for so long we ended up running inside for gelato and espresso!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Flood freshly prepared Mediterranean food, good service. We enjoyed the wine. Perhaps I enjoyed my lunch time visit slightly more as the outside space is lovely in daylight.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Good. Location in Scottsdale, diverse menue with lots of options, although I thought of the items listed were rather strange and had to ask our Waiter to explain what was in them. Service was Ok, nothing exceptional. Food we ate was all good. Restaurant seemed to have many Business types there for Lunch, which tells me they made a good choice of location. Not sure about a return trip

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I am amazed with this place! Been there for lunch and dinner. Open kitchen, fusion cuisine,great drinks! Music is fantastic,location is very good and convenient just across the Mall.