“No Longer Exists”

Ezy Ebikes, LLC
Ranked #35 of 61 Tours in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours are mostly on bike paths. Each person rides their own bike, children can ride with parent, most bikes carry a passenger. We visit Old Town Scottsdale, the green belt bike trail, desert trails at Papago park, ride trails along side of Tempe Town Lake, visit a bit of ASU, see historical buildings and have lots of fun. (not all sights are seen on every tour). NO SWEAT + NO GAS + NO NOISE = EZY
Reviewed 2 April 2018

While visiting Scottsdale last week we attempted to call this business. Each time we called we were directed to an answering machine, so we drove to the location. It is in a strip mall and the windows have been painted over with ads for "Lock Down". We knocked but no answer, We also talked to some of the other business owners who were unaware of what was going on in "that place".

1  Thank janco2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I’ve taken the Tempe sunset tour with Rick several times and sent lots of my friends and family. He starts you nearto the zoo just as the sun is setting and either overlooks the downtown from the hole in the rock, or near the governors memorial to hear the lion roar at sundown. From there we wound around all the lit bridges and pathways of Tempe town . Rick is a lifetime Arizonan so he knowledge is vast, but he also has the patience and easy good humour to lead a group. This is my favourite thing to do in Phoenix!

1  Thank sharonsaul
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous time on our tour with Rick. We saw a part of the area we never would have seen otherwise and thoroughly enjoyed it! If you are thinking of going on the tour absolutely do it!! It was the perfect way to see and hear about the area and not have to pedal in the heat. So much fun!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We had such a fantastic time on the Old Town Scottsdale tour! Rick was so knowledgable, fun and gave us interesting historic tidbits along the way. Definitely recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We had a great time with Rick at Ezy Ebikes! We were a family of four, myself, my 4 year old daughter, my 10 year old daughter and my 70 year old mother. My 4 year old rode with me and my 10 year old rode with our guide, Rick. We had a great two hour tour around Papago park and Tempe. Rick took time to stop and tell us about some of the plants and history of Arizona. Riding the bikes was so much fun!!! The best part of our Arizona trip.

1  Thank Footprints63299