Review Highlights
One of the most magical things to do in Phoenix

I’ve taken the Tempe sunset tour with Rick several times and sent lots of my friends and family... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2018
sharonsaul
Calgary, Canada
Tour of Pheinix

We had a fabulous time on our tour with Rick. We saw a part of the area we never would have seen... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2017
1Lovinlife88
Lexington, Kentucky
via mobile

All reviews sunset tour tempe zoo fun pedal humour company hole
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My friends and I loved the electric bike tour of Tempe. We started at Pagoda Park and saw Phoenix Zoo animals, then rode to Tempe on the river and saw the beautiful Tempe History Museum and new corporate offices of Google, State Farm and others. Beautiful old and new bridges and park riding.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Jean R
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Ezy Ebikes is now on our list of must do activities when we have out of town guests!(going to bring our local friends here too). Rick (owner and tour guide extraordinaire) took us on a great tour of Old Town Scottsdale(we also rode through the beautiful Papago Park). The bikes were comfortable, easy to ride and zipped along about 20mph which kept everyone cool and happy! My 76 year old Dad had a blast and wants to do it again.
Thanks For a memorable family experience!

Date of experience: April 2016
3  Thank CVandiver
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

You MUST DO this bike adventure whether you live in Phoenix area or if you are just visiting! It is soooo much fun. The owner, Rick, is the tour guide and is so professional, friendly, patient and just awesome! This is a fantastic way to see the town of Tempe and to connect with nature at the same time! You will cover many miles on this tour, see things you would never otherwise see, and experience an adventure that you will remember and cherish forever!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank JennyBorman
Aven E, Manager at Ezy Ebikes, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Thank You Jenny! We really appreciate your great review! We love to hear from our happy EZY riders!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I had a great time with my friend sightseeing. I am recovering from leg surgery and can't bend my knee enough to pedal the bike but having the electric motor and a comfortable place to rest my feet allowed me to see many amazing things where only bikes are allowed!!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Diane576
Aven E, Manager at Ezy Ebikes, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Diane,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you were able to ride with us and that it was a fun experience! Hurry Back!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

We had a great time during our e-bike tour in Scottsdale! Our guide took us to places we would otherwise not know about. Excellent and highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2016
ezyebikes, Manager at Ezy Ebikes, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Thanks for your review! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your tour! We hope you tell all your friends about Ezy Ebikes!