All reviews marriott courtyard front desk typical courtyard persian room fire pit starbucks coffee rooms are clean the hotel staff the location is perfect business trip pool area nice pool up to date stayed here for nights shopping and restaurants lobby property
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Thank you!!!! I wish I would have said more of this when I was at the hotel. The staff is great. We had a sizable meeting at the hotel and they went out of their way to ensure it was a great experience. The renovated rooms are really nice. Yes renovation was happening but the hotel did everything they could to work around this.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear David,

Thank you so much for being our guest at Courtyard Scottsdale North. Thanks again for recognizing the efforts of our entire staff and letting us know that they made sure you had everything you needed. Our team members will be thrilled hearing your compliments. We value your business and hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We made a reservation at the last minute to stay at the Courtyard. There was no mention of the renovations going on on the Marriott website when I booked the room. I was very surprised to find out that there was renovations in progress when I contacted the hotel the day before we arrived.

We arrived on a Friday night and were given a room on the 3rd floor. It was a newly renovated room! 1/2 of the floor looks newly renovated, the other 1/2 half looks like it is undergoing major renovations. The newly renovated room was fantastic! The bathroom was fully renovated. The room had a stand up shower and no tub. Loved the new shower heads! Wish they were in all Courtyard rooms! The bed was extremely comfortable too! Still looks and feels like a Courtyard room, but is definitely a step up from the typical Courtyard room.

The front desk staff was very helpful. Internet worked just fine.

On Saturday night we heard a noise outside (This was July, but not July 4th) and it was a wonderful fireworks display. Not sure where it was coming from, but really enjoyed watching it.

If you book a room - ask for a newly renovated room, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Heather M,

Thank you for including the Courtyard Scottsdale North in your travel plans. We are delighted you and your partner had an overall nice stay and that you were pleased with your remodel room. Having said that, I am sorry for any inconvenience you had with the ongoing renovations. We value your business and hope to have the privilege of hosting you both again!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel and I’m thankful! It’s a great location and the staff are amazing! It’s a Marriott courtyard so standard bistro with offerings but I can see the hotel is about to be renovated. There’s no noise from the renovation and I can’t wait to come back and see the upgraded rooms.

Definitely a great stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Beavis007,

Thank you for being our guest at Courtyard Scottsdale North. We are glad you liked our ideal location and also enjoyed the great service provided by our associates. Thank you once again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I left the courtyard at salt river in Scottsdale due to poor internet and book a hotel here and there is no internet. They should have taken this off the app or emailed me a warning considering I am traveling for business and require Good internet to conduct my conference calls. This hotel and several other Marriott's in Scottsdale really wasted 2 days of my time and my projects. What a joke.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Rewards M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're very sorry that you were unable to conduct your business due to the internet connectivity. Please know our service provider has been made aware of the problem and we are working to ensure everything is working properly. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Great hotel and accommodations. Staff is nice and very helpful. The patio/courtyard fire pit is a great addition and place to hangout. Will stay again while in Phoenix/N. Scottsdale area for sure. A+++

Stayed: February 2018
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Carl B,

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Scottsdale North and for taking the time to post your excellent review. We are so glad you had such a pleasant experience and enjoyed every aspect of our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to your next visit to Scottsdale!