See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2018

The location is excellent and on a busy spring training night with nearly everything else sold out or sky high in pricing, I thought we could make this work.

Unfortunately my family arrived and unpacked before I arrived or we would have left. This is a non-smoking facility, unfortunately the room we were given was easily a 2 pack a day consumer. The carpets were terribly stained, and did not look clean or feel clean. The bath had recently been recovered so you couldn't see much there. The smoke smell was terrible.
The best I can say, no bed bugs. Believe me, I checked.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Holly, please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a clean, comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable and will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very bad experience. Kitchen had no dishes silverware, utensils--had to go to office to get some and then only got two forks, spoons, knives, etc. One dish towel, no dish soap or sponge or wash cloth. Used paper towels we brought ourselves..No kitchen appliances. We got a coffee pot that was the cheapest of cheap and too frustrating to use

No smoke detector, wires were hanging from ceiling. It was not legal for them to rent anyone this room.

Only a fourth of a box of Kleenix. Went to office every day and we just got another roll of toilet paper.

Toilet seat so loose that it slides almost off the toilet.

Bath had only one wash cloth and one hand towel , but two bath towels.

No shampoo

No sofa like represented. Just a recliner that fell apart when reclined and had a terrible time putting it back up.

Breakfast misrepresented. Is just granola bars and coffee.

Dresser drawer front fell off. Just opening in cabinet, for drawer front that won't stay on.

Booking.com hijacked our reservation transaction when we were on the hotel web site. We got snookered into making a non cancellable reservation. Pure corruption.

Place felt dirty. I looked under the bed and there was a thick layer of fuzz like it has never been vacuumed.

The place gave us the creeps and we were so glad to leave.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Air conditioner didn't work. Bathtub faucet leaked all the time. I told the desk clerks twice. No one tried to help do repairs. I was leaving at 5:30am each day to go to work and getting back late and so didn't bother to report the room problems more than the two times I already had. I was very busy and not up to complaining on a daily basis. I went to a local store and bought a fan. And I got out my ear plugs to lessen the sound of the dripping faucet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Janice, we strive to consistently deliver exceptional service, so we apologize that you had a disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with the staff members and steps have already been taken to prevent these mistakes from being repeated in the future. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I knew it was not going to be a good experience when I arrived and a gang was gathering to meet and play loud music in the parking lot. When I got to the room, it was way worse than any experience I've ever had; bare mattresses, an old tennis shoe, a bottle of pills, food stains on the counter, maggots in the refrigerator, poop in the toilet, refrigerator parts in the shower, stains in the carpet. I can't even describe the horror.

Room Tip: In order to find a good room, go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you encountered. You deserved a clean, comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we have discussed these issues with our concerned teams to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you will give us a second chance to deliver the type of experience you should always expect from our hotel.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Don't waste your money at this place. It's bad in more ways than one. You have to stay a week or longer to get a discount worth anything. I couldn't take a week here. The breakfast is a joke. The picture on their web page of breakfast is not the breakfast you get. Believe me, it's terrible.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

John, please accept our sincerest apologies for not living up to your expectations which led to a disappointing stay. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression, but we are extremely sorry we failed in doing so while you were here. We will make a note of your feedback with regard to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast as we plan any changes to it. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back our way.