“SLEEP INN----SCOTTSDALE,ARZ”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bean Station, Tennessee
“SLEEP INN----SCOTTSDALE,ARZ”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I was with Sunshine Tours.It was a real nice place to stay.It was real clean and nicely furnished.
I would like to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2011

You don't need to look any further, I loved our stay here. The staff were fantastic as was the hotel, very reasonably priced too. We were very weary travellers so didn't get to see much of S.dale itself, (we'd gone for a jazz event) . The free shuttle was really helpful and was 24 hrs a day. Beds were really comfortable and room very clean. There was a bar nearby " The Tilted Kilt" it was great, also plenty of restaurants, and a sports bar. Down town is just a 15-20 minute drive.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
I love that you loved your stay here, thanks so much for posting your comments and 5 star rating of us! I hope you will get another chance to visit Scottsdale when you have time for a little more exploring, as there is plenty to do here. Please let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you in person.
Carlsbad, New Mexico
Reviewed 4 November 2011

My brother, father and I have been staying here periodiacally since June. The personell are great and very helpful. Rooms nice and clean. Having a hot breakfast on the site was very helpful. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: Great location for those visiting Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale. People were very helpful.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank palominonm
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, 4 November 2011
Thanks so much for you making us part of you family. We really enjoy you being here and are happy to know the feeling is mutual. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here. We're glad you feel at home here and hope to remain your hotel of choice when you need a place to stay in Scottsdale.
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Excellent room, no complaints whatsoever. The staff were very friendly and helpful. During our stay we had a minor emergency with the rental car but a hotel employee sorted everything out for us within an hour.
I could not be more pleased with this hotel and would wholeheartedly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Israel
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stayed 5 nights for business during a conference in the area.
All in all, it was suitible for my needs (only slept in...). I wouldn't recommend it for a vacation stay.

The good:
Staff - extremely nice and helpfull;
Location - convinient for my needs. The area includes several restaurants whithin walking distance and a Nordstrom shoping mall. All the other things are only accessible with a car;
Breakfast - free and nice. Simple continental breakfast, but provides the basic start for the day.
Not so good:
Dated rooms and accesories (although I should mention that the room, toilets and shower was spotlessly clean);
Noisy airconditioning when it's on. Bothered my sleep even though I'm not a light sleeper. Had to turn it off;
Sink in the room (outside the bathroom). No bathtub (though it didn't bother me);
Renovations are taking place in parts of the motel (didn't bother me as I left early and came back late, but you should be aware of that;

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
Thank you for sharing your comments. I'm glad you were happy with the service and amenities we offer here. The good news is that we are undergoing a COMPLETE remodeling project, which will be complete just before Christmas, and I'm hoping you will be happy with the improvements we are making.