Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road
USD 154*
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
USD 113*
USD 432*
USD 358*
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
3 Palms Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
USD 80*
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
USD 248*
USD 205*
USD 510*
USD 441*
USD 439*
USD 419*
  • Pool
All reviewsmayo clinictilted kiltchoice hotelswaffle makerbell roadnorth scottsdalefree shuttlemake your own wafflesyogurtcar showboiled eggsfront desk staffneeded a place to stayfree breakfast isshuttle driverthe breakfast areawithin a mile radius
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2011

You don't need to look any further, I loved our stay here. The staff were fantastic as was the hotel, very reasonably priced too. We were very weary travellers so didn't get to see much of S.dale itself, (we'd gone for a jazz event) . The free shuttle was really helpful and was 24 hrs a day. Beds were really comfortable and room very clean. There was a bar nearby " The Tilted Kilt" it was great, also plenty of restaurants, and a sports bar. Down town is just a 15-20 minute drive.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2011

I love that you loved your stay here, thanks so much for posting your comments and 5 star rating of us! I hope you will get another chance to visit Scottsdale when you have time for a little more exploring, as there is plenty to do here. Please let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you in person.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

My brother, father and I have been staying here periodiacally since June. The personell are great and very helpful. Rooms nice and clean. Having a hot breakfast on the site was very helpful. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: Great location for those visiting Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale. People were very helpful.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank palominonm
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2011

Thanks so much for you making us part of you family. We really enjoy you being here and are happy to know the feeling is mutual. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here. We're glad you feel at home here and hope to remain your hotel of choice when you need a place to stay in Scottsdale.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Excellent room, no complaints whatsoever. The staff were very friendly and helpful. During our stay we had a minor emergency with the rental car but a hotel employee sorted everything out for us within an hour.
I could not be more pleased with this hotel and would wholeheartedly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stayed 5 nights for business during a conference in the area.
All in all, it was suitible for my needs (only slept in...). I wouldn't recommend it for a vacation stay.

The good:
Staff - extremely nice and helpfull;
Location - convinient for my needs. The area includes several restaurants whithin walking distance and a Nordstrom shoping mall. All the other things are only accessible with a car;
Breakfast - free and nice. Simple continental breakfast, but provides the basic start for the day.
Not so good:
Dated rooms and accesories (although I should mention that the room, toilets and shower was spotlessly clean);
Noisy airconditioning when it's on. Bothered my sleep even though I'm not a light sleeper. Had to turn it off;
Sink in the room (outside the bathroom). No bathtub (though it didn't bother me);
Renovations are taking place in parts of the motel (didn't bother me as I left early and came back late, but you should be aware of that;

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

Thank you for sharing your comments. I'm glad you were happy with the service and amenities we offer here. The good news is that we are undergoing a COMPLETE remodeling project, which will be complete just before Christmas, and I'm hoping you will be happy with the improvements we are making.

Reviewed 29 October 2011

We spent 24 nights in hotels this last (October) month.
We tried to stay with Choice Motels as we love the points towards free nights.
All of the motels were very comfortable, and we thought this had been a great trip.
THEN we spent our last night at the Sleep Inn in Scottsdale, AZ. Now Scottsdale is an upscale community, and we figured we would have a great motel. WRONG!!
When I walked in the door, I was greeted by a sign saying "Steve Ziltner - Guest of the Day." Wow, I was impressed, and between that and all the Platinum Awards on the wall, I figured our last night on the road was going to be the best one. WRONG!
The gal at the front desk was very personable and did tell us that the 2nd & 3rd floor rooms were being renovated. Usually we try to stay on the top floor to eliminate any noise from above. She said we would be OK on the first floor beings no one would be above us.
We walked into the room and I couldn't believe what I saw when I checked out the bathroom. Clearly the sink from hell! I have included pictures. I understand they are messed up with the renovation, but with sinks like this, maybe they should have started on the first floor.
Would we go back??? Probably not as nothing was very PLATINUM about this place. It will take one heck of a renovation to make this place Platinum in my mind.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SteveZ234

I'm terribly sorry you were unhappy with your recent stay. Our renovations are nearly complete, and I have posted some new photos of our new look. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to earn your loyalty the next time you are in town.