Service and facilities define a property at this level and The Phoenician delivered. Check in was smooth and Robert provided the newspapers that I wanted. The room was very comfortable and offered a great view of the pools from the terrace as well as a large tub and a separate glass shower. Ben at Il Terrazo made my breakfast enjoyable with impeccable service and Belinda gave me ride suggestions when I picked up a bicycle (included in the resort fee). The fitness center was fantastic and I used the spa for a sauna and shower. In fact, there was no late check out (I'm a Platinum) but Caroline at the front desk allowed use of the facilities through the afternoon.
Oh, take a hike up Camelback Mountain. I don't play tennis but they even offer a grass court and the grounds were gorgeous. My only regret is that I couldn't stay more than a day. This is a world-class property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and Wotif.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona