My daughter and I stayed at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for a long weekend in March. The reception area was beautiful and well maintained. We checked in early and our room was not available, so we were given a pool key and enjoyed lunch at the Sonoran Splash. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We only waited a few hours to get into our room, but it was well worth the wait. It was very comfortable with a large seating area, bathroom, walk-in closet, and patio that looked out to a pond and fountain.
The first night, we enjoyed dinner at the Bourbon Steakhouse. Chef Michael Mina offered unique selections in meals that catered to both me and my daughter, and the staff was excellent!
We spent most of our time by the South Pool and frequently had breakfast and lunch at the LV Bistro. There are also several shops on the property with upscale mens and womens clothing that the staff personally wrapped and delivered to our room.
Dinner at La Hacienda the second night presented us with a fun atmosphere. Definitely try the table side guacamole the flaming dessert.
I would recommend this hotel to families or couples wanting to get away to a warm destination for some rest and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you set foot on the grounds of the AAA/CAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you are surrounded by a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – all set amid the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Blending exquisite pampering and warm, personalized service with alluring Spanish-style architecture and outdoor adventure, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort: -Lavish Well & Being Spa, featuring a variety of spa, wellness and fitness services -Two championship-level TPC golf courses, home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open -Six sparkling heated pools, featuring waterslides, cabanas, poolside service and a 9,000 sq. ft. white sand beach -Five award-winning restaurants and lounges, with something delectable for every taste -316,000 square feet of flexible event space, including both indoor and outdoor venues with two conference centers -Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, offering a wide range of onsite activities to keep kids happy and engaged -Personalized Concierge services, offering access to exciting activities to satisfy everyone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Arizona