3,272 results
All reviewsgondola ridemineral poolcanyon marketswb restaurantsouthwest bistroadult poolsand beachnightly entertainmentpool areagolf courselobby barself parkingbeautiful groundsspring breakcommon areasscottsdale resortfamily pool
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Restaurant and menu selection very poor. Too much chemicals in the kids pool. Kids in our group were all sore after a couple of days swimming and their skin was effected by the overuse of whatever was used in the pool water.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a poor check-in experience where my room was not ready until significantly after the already late check-in time. The girl at the desk was not very understanding or friendly about it when I said I needed to clean up and get ready for a client dinner. They also offered nothing for the inconvenience. The pool was so busy we couldn't even find seats/use it, even though we were paying the daily resort fee. They also charge for self-parking. That's pretty uncommon at hotels/resorts in this area of town. Overall room rate is pretty high, in my opinion, for what the hotel offers, quality & age of rooms, amenities offered, etc. I love other Hyatt's that we've stayed at, but would not stay at this one again or recommend to anyone else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank invest19570
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is an absolute awesome hotel. 5 star hotel built to include families, which we love. Very busy time during spring break, but that is to be expected at spring break. I hope to visit with family again

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our first time in Arizona, the Hyatt was our last stop after Sedona and the Grand Canyon, We stayed three night. (In tow with our 2 kids, 9 &11)
Upon check-in, they did not have our requested room type available, but made us an offer we couldn't refuse for a different room. The pools are lovely and vast, the food was great, (spendy but expected), fabulous breakfast! Great little market and hotel shop, super nice staff everywhere, we were comfortable letting the kids roam a bit as well.
LOVED the nightly live music in the gorgeous open air lobby with fabulous views - blankets if you are chilly and order off a few menus to nibble and lounge. Housekeeping was excellent and Johnny on the spot if you need them. Lots of great shopping and dining nearby off the hotel property as well.
On our last night, we were sent up a beautiful tray of desserts from the hotel manager. Would definitely return here!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Daniel K, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Stacy, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and 5-star review. I look forward to sharing your glowing comments with our associates. They take great pride in their resort and especially knowing that our guests leave with smiles on their faces. Thank you for choosing to stay at our little desert oasis! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights during my kid's spring break. Overall a good visit but it was very crowded. The resort is beautiful, well maintained and service was awesome. However, the crowds were horrendous at the pool but I guess that's what happens during Spring Break:(

When I checked in they evidently were overbooked and didn't have the two queen beds I had reserved. They offered me a King and a roll away bed which I took cause it wasn't a huge deal since my kids are pretty young. But my friends who checked in a few hours later were also given the same story: they didn't have two double beds (reserved months ago) and only had a King bed and a roll away bed. Now my friends 2 kids were a little older and the sleeping arrangements were not ideal. However, it was late and there were no alternatives at this point so they said they just deal with it and try to get another room the next day. BUT, the roll away bed never came and when my friend called for the roll away bed, she was told that they were out and sent an air mattress instead. Now, this is a 5 star resort. So not only do they evidently overbook a bunch of rooms they don't even send their solution(roll away bed) and the person at the front desk just tells my friend, "nothing we can do, and the other lady should have told you we were out of roll away beds; call down again tomorrow." I understand things happen and you might overbook. But telling you that a roll away bed would be sent; not sending it and pretty much forgetting the problem and when called upon to fix the problem tell someone - air mattress is all we have and call again tomorrow? C'mon, Motel 6 would have fixed the problem... Terrible

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family