“Very good pizza!”

Barro's Pizza
Ranked #685 of 1,342 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I must confess to not being a pizza expert as I eat very little pizza but I am a fan of good flavor and well prepared food. We decided to have pizza last night to compliment watching the World Series. It was a good decision. The pizza was well made and tasted like pizza is supposed to taste, at least in my opinion. We have in the past taken our grandchildren to Barro's and they are big fans of the small but nicely done salad bar as well. So while I think this is a very good place to go for pizza, please keep in mind that I only eat pizza three or four times a year!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The pizza was overdone and I would have sent it back but it took so long to come I couldn't wait any more. The salad is self serve 1 trip to minimal salad bar. Wine is in those individual bottles. Not a quality experience. My first try with Barros and will be my last.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

My husband wanted pizza last night we I checked out some in my phone. We decided to go to Barro's pizza. Why a great pizza. We got 1/2 one kind no 1/2 another kind. Delicious. My husbands half was a pepperoni, bell peppers etc. My half had chicken and cheese etc on it. They were listed as their specials in the menu. It was delicious. We will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

This location is located to many businesses and has great lunch specials. You can get a delicious two slice and a drink for under $5! The sauce is spicy and sweet at the same time. The bread is light and fluffy with a great amount of cheese smothering the other delicious toppings. As far as pizza goes this is one of the best for the value in the valley.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

My husband and I wanted take out pizza and garlic bread and didn't want to drive too far to get it. We decided to give Barro's Pizza a try. We ordered a pepperoni and bacon pizza with cheesy garlic bread. It took about 20 minutes. My husband went in to get it and said the place was very clean. The pizza had a good amount of toppings and the crust was good. The garlic bread could have had more cheese and garlic but for $1.50 for half a loaf you can not really complain. The pizza sauce had a unique taste but we liked it. The total price was under $16 for a large pizza and appetizer. We would definitely order from there again.