“Delicious Brats! Excellent German Fusion Cuisine!”
Review of Brat Haus

Brat Haus
Reserve with OpenTable
Brat Haus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 1,379 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We arrived just before opening and they allowed us to enjoy hanging out and play with their giant Jenga set. The staff was helpful and attentive and the brats were amazing. My son had the rattlesnake and rabbit brat, which he loved. I enjoyed the sweet brat with sauerkraut and peppers, which was wonderful. My husband had the sampler which was a healthy portion of 3 brats. The French fries were amazing and the dipping sauces were amazing, we sampled the two aioli sauces. The ketchups and mustards were delightful, the curry ketchup was delightful. We can't wait to come back and try more things!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Spencer at the bar absolutely rocks! While you could tell he was super busy, he provided outstanding service, giving you individual service. If my hotel that I manage was in Scottsdale, I would steal him! Oh, and the Lamb Curry Brat was awesome!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

First I thought the food has good-- not great, we we're there when it was very busy and I actually thought the place was under staffed which made the night a little long. I was disappointed that when I went to the restroom the toilet paper dispenser was empty in a one stall bathroom. The dispenser had two large rolls so in my opinion this should never ever happen....

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We've been here twice. First on a weekday afternoon (almost no one there) and the 2nd on a Saturday (very crowed). We like German beer and the patio. We only had snack, so I can't speak to the brats. It's fun and casual.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Our kids had been here before and wanted to go back. We decided to try it as we had never been. We were completely underwhelmed. We ordered two of the sampler plates. We received one because the other one was overlooked. So by the time I got my food, everyone else had eaten. Even still, I'd have overlooked it if the food was fabulous. Not so much. Slightly below average and way overpriced for what you are getting. We will not return.