“Shock! The BEST muffin ever”
Review of BuzzBerry

BuzzBerry
Ranked #41 of 46 Coffee & Tea in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Not what I expected when spouse and I stopped in for a late-morning snack. Very down-home interior of formica, wooden chairs, and kids' art on the walls, where you order at the counter and food is brought to you.

Sandwiches, salads, and wraps are on offer, but we only wanted a few bites with his coffee and my tea. A few baked treats remained in the display case, so we decided to share a large blueberry muffin.

After a few decades of cooking (including professionally) and eating, this was genuinely the **best muffin I've ever had**, perfectly prepared: texture light but substantial all the way through; sweet but not too sweet, with just a grain or two of salt and no taste of leavening; delicious blueberries evenly distributed through the dough; very lightly browned.

The tea came from a bag, but the muffin came from heaven. Next time I'll order coffee.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

What a joke, I really wish I had read the reviews before I stopped here but I was traveling I was hungry and I needed a shot of espresso. I'm the only one in here 20-minute wait for a turkey sandwich with 2 oz of meat on it and then the girl never brings my coffee out takes her hair down wanders around tells me she's off duty and leaves. I asked for mustard on my sandwich I got nothing on it. Half a slice of avocado for an extra dollar. When a sandwich is supposed to come with spinach on it three little leaves on the whole sandwiches not spinach on my sandwich it's a joke. This place is probably great with high school kids. Then I asked the other girl for my coffee and she goes answers for customers at the window before she makes mine another 10 minutes of my life wasted. At least the girl that finally did help me was very nice and pulled a really good shot of espresso I was impressed.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The coffee and blueberry muffins are very good. The place is very simple with old school room chairs and bare floors but the staff is warm and friendly and the fresh made baked goods have me going back every weekend.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Excellent variety of coffee, teas, lattes, smoothies. Excellent made on site muffins, breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Fresh ingredients, good prices, nice staff, open 24 hours a day except for holidays.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I had a big breve latte. No flavorings. No sugar. So it was pretty full bodied. Yet it was not bitter. The variety of pastries looked delicious. Oversized muffins and breads. Scones and other yummy delights. These were hard to resist. They also have some healthier things.
This is a nice little neighborhood coffee shop. Nothing fancy. Just good coffee and tea.