“Top class steak restaurant”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 1,331 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: USD 40 - USD 80
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Kierland Commons
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Reviewed 24 April 2018

From the moment you arrive until the time to leave, you are treated like you are an owner! First class food, service, ambience and a great wine selection. Prepare to part with some cash, but the experience is well worth every penny! A must stop when in the Kierland area of Scottsdale!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had read some mixed reviews and I am happy to say - our experience at Mortons was extremely enjoyable. Great porterhouse steak with a spectacular bottle of wine. Service was friendly and very welcoming. Hope they get the fryer fixed so we can enjoy fries with our steak. That was the only minor hick up to the evening. We will definitely return. If you do not have a big appetite - consider sharing some mains. Three of us shared the Porterhouse for 2. I do recommend the porterhouse.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for their "power hour" (happy hour) . Even at a reduce price the "bites" seemed expensive. Food came out sloppily prepared and was not hot. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have eaten at the Morton's in Chicago many, many times and I must say that this one doesn't disappoint either. Super delicious steaks, and a wonderful selection of deserts. Definitely fine dining at its best. Very professional staff. I prefer the Filet or the bone-in ribeye, both are outstanding. The quality of meat used at these restaurants is absolutely top self. USDA prime. Bring your wallet and start your meal with the best lobster bisque soup you will ever have in your life.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I recently had dinner at Morton's Steakhouse in Scottsdale with my GF, daughter, and her BF in order to celebrate my daughter's birthday. In my making my reservation, I made two requests, (1) not to be seated near the bathrooms; (2) not to be seated near serving station. We were seated near a serving station. Not a good start. After sitting at our table for a few minutes, our waitress asked if we were ready to order, I responded that we would prefer a few more minutes, she then disappeared. After finally ordering, one loaf of round uncut bread with one small dish of butter was delivered to our table. I ordered the pork chop and everyone else ordered the NY strip. It took more than 40 minutes for our food to be served. Ridiculous. I was given lame excuses for the delays. Further ridiculous, my daughter's steak was served rare although she ordered medium well. Further, the French fries that were ordered with the meals were brought to the table 10 minutes after the steaks were brought. The fries were not cooked all the way through. When the manager stopped by our table to ask if everything was ok, I responded "no" and explained the problems. I also explained that if this were In and Out burger I might understand, but this was Mortons. No excuse! To his credit, the manager attempted to right the situation by comping my daughter's dinner and the fries. Nevertheless, I would NOT recommend Morton's to anyone. The food was average, the service was average at best, and the whole dining experience was below average. The cost is absolutely NOT justified at this restaurant. I won't be back ...EVER. Take my advice, go somewhere else for a nice dinner in Scottsdale. You'll thank me.