“CONSISTENTLY VERY GOOD STEAKHOUSE ”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,339 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: USD 31 - USD 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lincoln
Transit: Bus Stop near restaurant
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited this conveniently located Scottsdale location many times over the years. It is located adjacent to the Scottsdale Hilton Resort and Spa. Typical Fleming's menu with all the usual special promotions and wine pairing suggestions. Prime steaks are still the "star" here. Lots of tasty appetizers and small plates. Excellent cocktails and specialty alcoholic presentations. Very professional service from all the staff. Very nice and inviting decor and atmosphere. Valet parking, as well as convenient complimentary off-street parking. Recommended!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Flemings mailed me a $50 gift card so I figured me and wife would give it a try. If money is of no concern to you and you are totally fine with spending $100 a plate for a steak dinner with sides, wine extra, no dessert, then stop right here. Flemings is the place for you. My NY strip ($55) was cooked perfectly but it did look very lonely sitting on that plate by itself waiting for a couple of $15 side dishes to keep it company. My wife ordered the lobster tempura and I did have a taste. The batter was very thick and was a bit mushy. Tempura should be light and crispy so I would not recommend this dish. Aside from the food, I had 2-beer and my wife had 1. After the $50 gift card I still signed a Visa bill for $138. For those of you who want a good steak in a steak house atmosphere, please read my review on the Keg Desert Ridge.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and pleasant staff. We stopped by for their a Happy Hour, with liquor, beer, and wine and food choices—-although somewhat limited. Mushroom raviolis were very tasty and hamburger was cooked as ordered with well flavored beef.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

They serve prime USDA meat, which really is "primo" (top of the line). But, as in many high end steak houses, the steaks come without sides, which cost extra. That means that one can easily walk out of here with a bill of $300 for two (including sides, meat, and drinks). I only do that on very special occasions. Otherwise I prefer steak houses that serve choice USDA meat (one category below prime but still pretty good) and include the sides in the meal (like the Stockyards Steakhouse on Washington does).

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We had a wonderful meal here with friends. The service was lovely. Try the filet special with cajun shrimp. It was delicious!