“Special food”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,335 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My first visit to this restaurant that specializes in healthy eating. Excellently prepared food served by friendly staff in a great environment.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our neice suggested this restauarant for lunch after we picked up her 3 1/2-year-old from pre-school on the Thursday before Easter. We enjoyed a lovely, healthy lunch, and the child was pleased with his food as well. They have a lovely wine/beer selection. We sat outside and thoroughly enjoyed the attentive service and thoughtful food preparation.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great fish, salmon and sea bass perfectly cooked..vegan desert that was PHENOMENAL and wonderful service and atmosphere

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is an amazing restaurant. Food is healthy, tasty and fresh and the wait staff, hostesses and management is great. They make sure you feel welcome, I love the food and that it is healthy and I wish there was a True Food near my house. You have to visit this place. It is the best.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

You will really enjoy this place!! If you are from out of town, you'll enjoy setting on the patio November thru April. The food is always a delight and the staff is always very personable. I just went for Easter brunch and we all loved it so much ...we plan on going again next year! My sister is a strict vegan and seems to have plenty of choices. I eat very healthy so I love it here!! It's location is a great area of Scottsdale with plenty of things to do after or before you eat. The IPic theater is a few steps away and also plenty of shopping at the beautiful Scottsdale Quarter. It's close by the Westin hotel too! ;o)