“Delicious Indian Buffet”

Add it.
Nirvana Indian Cuisine
Ranked #620 of 1,335 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Description: Nirvana was started with a determined vision of capturing the flavors, colors, and hospitality of the exquisite tradition and diverse culture that makes India. The founders present an array of North Indian dishes & a popular menu with a lunch buffet six days a week.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went to Nirvana for lunch on a Friday. In $9.99, what you get is amazing. Weekday prices are applicable on Friday and the food is delicious.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I come to Scottsdale to visit my children. I have a father and daughter lunch.It must be Indian Food we selected Nirvana and did the buffet.The food was the best,great variety,meduim spicy and food was hot.We just down and young man asked us what beverages we wanted and if we wanted to oder off menu or buffet.We chose buffet by time we got back the hot naan was sitting on our table.We were impressed we have tried Mesa,Tempe this beats them all.They place is clean as a whistle

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had Paneer masala (gravy) here along with Garlic naan. Trust me the taste of each and everything just made my day! The staff is so humble, generous and sharp as well about what you might need or like. All in all a must go for people who are deeply in love with Indian taste :)