8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 924
PricelineUSD 924
Expedia.comUSD 924
TravelocityUSD 924
Orbitz.comUSD 924
FindHotelUSD 924
2,600 results
All reviews pinnacle peak proof restaurant residence club onyx bar saguaro blossom desert landscape gas fireplace pool staff golf cart casita room kids club pool area adult pool beautiful property family pool minute drive self parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2021

My wife and I have stayed in many Four Seasons properties and this one is the best. Even though they were full because of the way the property is situated and spread out we never felt crowded. The staff went above and beyond and were very accommodating and the restaurants were excellent. There is also a lot of local wildlife on the property. It was nice seeing the little rabbits as we walked to breakfast every morning. There are also washers and dryers located throughout the property in the same areas where you can get ice. We packed twice the hiking clothing we needed. These services were free along with the detergent and dryer sheets. We look forward to traveling there again in the near future.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Booked four nights to celebrate a birthday. Asked for and received a quiet room. Found two surprises when entering the room: A lovely/delicious birthday cake and a noisy HVAC and refrigerator. The staff worked hard to remedy both. The grounds were beautiful: reminiscent even of the Botanical Gardens. (a nearby point-of-interest) The Resort staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating. A particularly wonderful perk was the availability of a handful of complimentary Mercedes Benz vehicles. On two occasions we "borrowed" a car and drove to various sights in the Scottsdale area. Having these cars available was a highlight of our stay. In the end please remember: This is a family resort with toddlers and kids and dogs with the adult pool next to the family pool. Hard to find a peaceful quiet corner to repose..., anywhere.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2021

My husband and I stayed here for my husband's birthday. It was an awesome experience. We had a private pool which we enjoyed immensely. The bed was super comfortable. We loved the al fresco Garden shower. The food was pretty good. We all around had a great time.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve visited the Scottsdale Four Seasons multiple times, and they have always gone above and beyond just costumer & hospitality service. I was there last year when Covid hit and the staff was so quick to provide us with PPE (before I even knew what that was) and changed their dining to kept everyone safe. They had to sacrifice personal time and unfortunately, I’m sure, weren’t able to keep a number of their normal employees/ wait staff, etc. My most recent visit, (Feb 23-26, 2021) I was glad to see they were able to hire at least many of the same faces back, not sure if they ever lost their jobs, but the usual faces were back at the pool & in casita dinning! Joel and Jacob @ Saguaro Blossom are the best of the best! Very attentive, helpful and very friendly! Reese with In Casita Dinning has the most joyful and kind voice and demeanor he is hard to forget! Everyone who has worked thru this pandemic has done THE BEST job under what I can only imagine was a very unsure and uneasiness that came along with most hospitality services. I have been in awe of their commitment to safety and comfort. This past Friday was another example of their commitment to comfort and safety for all of their guests. Last minute I needed a late check out (5pm). Although they weren’t able to keep me in my same room, but hey called me back just minutes later and invited me to use a complimentary room- directly next door to my current room. Not only did they give me 2 hours to collect my things, they sent a nice man to help me move my luggage. On top of that, they allowed me a check out time of 8pm! - to me they are the definition of hospitality & kindness. I truly appreciate all of their employees. They house keeping is kind and pretty funny! I asked for extra coffee pods and the sweet employees provided me with an entire drawer full of espresso! One In A Million. I hope other resorts take notice of the things Four Seasons @ Troon North is doing in Scottsdale!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2021

We spent a long weekend at the resort to golf, hike, pool, and ride some atv's. From booking to the end of the stay, we were treated like friends and long time "members" of the facility. It was that welcoming. They knew our name, knew what we were up to and asked how each event was. It was truly special. Only second to the location, which if you know, you know how great it is. Brooks also went above and beyond when we had a flight cancellation due to poor weather, and helped make swift changes to our itinerary and made sure we could get home safely.

Date of stay: February 2021