Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
  • Restaurant
2,127 results
All reviewspinnacle peakplunge poolproof restaurantresidence clubonyx barsaguaro blossomkids for all seasonsdeluxe casitadesert landscapeoutdoor showerfrozen grapescasual restaurantpool staffgas fireplacewalk in closetgolf cartkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Just got back today from spending a couple of days at this property after visiting Grand Canyon , and Zion and Bryce in Utah. We couldn't have been happier with our selection. We had a King bed Sonora casita in a very private spot. It was heaven to sit in our private balcony and relax looking toward the landscape. Service was excellent as well as food at Talavera restaurant and Crescent Moon.

A couple of days before arriving I noticed that the price of our room had gone down, and upon arrival they honored the lower price, no problem.

Drink prices are a bit ridiculous. I've never paid $14 (before tax and tip) for a small bloody Mary (but it was good though!). Food price was as expected for a resort of this caliber.

They've done an excellent job in landscaping the property . I would love to go back and stay longer.

I think its a bit chintzy though that they charge for wifi.

Room Tip: We had room 2614, a Sonora Casita on the 2nd floor. 2-3 minutes walk to the main building but we appreciated the privacy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We recently stayed at the Four Seasons at Troon North and had a great time. My family and I stayed in the Residence Club area and really enjoyed the rooms, pool area and restaurant. All of the dining options at the resort were outstanding and the service was what you would expect at a Four Seasons. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make you feel special. The Troon North golf club was amazing. We have stayed at a number of Four Season resorts, including Costa Rica, and this resort tops the list.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Wunderlust2
Reviewed 24 May 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 14th anniversary in Scottsdale. We had a fabulous trip with extraordinary service as always expected from a Four Seasons stay!! The property is beautifully situated amongst breathtaking views and is only a short walk to great hiking and great dining. The spa, cocktails, and staff at Scottsdale FS were second to none!! Great experience- we will return!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
BenShank99, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding you recent visit to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.

I am happy to hear that you had a memorable 14 yr. Anniversary. It is always such a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us in our desert oasis!

Again, I thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon and often.

Ben Shank
Resort Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2012

The Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale, AZ, was everything we expected in a five star resort. EVERY staff member was excellent, helpful, friendly and always going just a little above and beyond. I would highly recommend this hotel. Very well maintained, clean, no corners cut. The restaurant service was excellent as well as the pool side bar and food service. Servers were always there making your time by the pool the very best with little complementary food and drink items to wet your appetite. It was over 100F every day of our seven day stay and sitting by the pool was still very enjoyable with the cabanas for use and the misters. The hotel was very booked with weddings and once again the staff never missed a beat for all the guests not involved with the special event. The Troon golf course was excellent as well as the TPC courses the Stadium and Championship courses. As it does get hot in the afternoon we kept with 6:40am tee off times which worked perfectly with spending the afternoon by the pool.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floors have better views. We had a room where we enjoyed our balcony on the shade in the morning and really enjoyed that time. We were in building 23, a short 5 min walk to the restaurants and pool, very quiet, exactly what we were looking for, peace and quite.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K W

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback after your most recent stay at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Your gracious remarks regarding your stay are sincerely appreciated. Our employees are one of our greatest assets and it is their dedication and hard work that allow us to build lasting relationships with our valued guests.

Thank you again for your valued feedback. We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Ben Shank
Resort Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here last week on business and it was outstanding. I had a second floor room (1213) with a king bed, a view of the pool, and a view of the valley. The room had a separate shower and soaker tub, king bed, desk, and small table and 2 side chairs. On the patio, there were two reclining chairs and a small table.

Waking up each morning to the sights and sounds of the desert was such a treat. There were so many birds, jack rabbits, lizards, and I even saw a king snake.

The grounds are very nicely done with cactus everywhere. The cactus were blooming and the scent was amazing. There are three pools - one is a kiddie pool. Poolside service is outstanding. The food at all of the resort facilities was great (albeit overpriced). Room service is timely and excellent.

The staff all make you feel welcome. I'm not generally a "resort" guy but I would definitely bring my family here to experience the desert.

My only complaints (minimal) is that they only serve Coke products. As a Diet Pepsi guy, that was tough. The mini bar doesn't have space for personal items. Finally, the gift shop didn't have a very good selection of kids items.

Overall, this place was outstanding.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business