“Great food terrible service”
Review of X marks 'The Spot'

X marks 'The Spot'
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Rimrock
Cuisines: American
Description: Here at X marks 'The Spot' we only use fresh ingredients prepared daily to make our food. Our menu is made in-house and we do not use pre-made food out of a bag. Everything is put together using traditional cooking techniques meant to enhance our flavor combinations and give you a very tasty meal. You can find our classical American breakfast fresh and ready daily. We also have some great lunch items like a traditional ruben with real corned beef, or maybe try our french dip that is made on a grilled french bread with house made Au Jus. You can find a mouthwatering Prime Rib dinner on Saturday nights, enjoy a loaded baked potato, asparagus, medium rare prime rib, sour cream, creamy horseradish, all swimming in Au Jus. So come on down and give us a try, we would love to show you our hospitality and cook something delicious for you.
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My wife and I ate at Nikki's on Friday morning. The food was great but the service was terrible. The waitress put in my order for breakfast but forgot to put in my order for eggs. I was done eating before she brought my eggs to me after she asked me a third time what kind of eggs I wanted. I will return becasue the food was very good but if the same waitress is there I will leave.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Hubby and I have been to Nikki's for lunch but we went for breakfast last weekend...fantastic food..coffee and staff was so great...can't wait to go back there again

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on the way to Flagstaff. Four in our group and one other lady in the restaurant. The same guy took our order, cooked the food, served us and worked the cash register. The only good thing was the guy was very polite. The food should have never left the kitchen. The toast was burnt. The bacon was beyond crispy, the homemade sausage was mealy with no taste. The hash browns were awful. Last but not least the coffee was really bad. Sorry to say we won’t be back.

1  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A good friend of mine has breakfast at Nikki's Grill at least four times per week. He enjoys the banter with other regulars.The food is adequate American fare such as Bacon & Eggs, Chicken Fried Steak, and Meatloaf. The portions are adequate and the prices fair. If you're in a hurry you may try another eatery. I've found the service to be inconsistent and the server seemed to be too distracted with taking new orders while others waited for coffee refills and/or the 'check'. Only a couple of the booths have a view of McGuireville, otherwise it's the painted bricks and a few locals. During the non-peak hours I will return for traditional American Diner food.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stopped for breakfast on the way to the PHX airport. The light breakfast (bacon, 1 egg, hash browns, toast) was delicious and not greasy as is so often the case. The service was friendly and efficient. We will definitely stop there again!