“At Last. Good Food in Rimrock!”

Thai Garden Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Rimrock
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Good food, reasonable prices, great service. Order the good old standby Pad Thai, or for something you don't see all the time, try the Nam Sod, a spicy sweet Thai salad with ground pork, mint, cilantro and onions. They make it with chicken too, for those who don't like pork, it's called Chicken Larb. Both are refreshing but filling, and I always get a steamed rice on the side. Worth the drive from Sedona and Camp Verde, I promise.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I was surprised when Thai Garden popped up out of nowhere I decided to go in and try their food. We don't have many Asian choices out here and the ones we have are not good. The food was excellent, the service was good, although the prices are a little high. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because I feel like for the price the portions are good but small. All of the food is VERY fresh made by a lovely couple and their family. If your tired of eating at the local places, give this Thai Garden a try it's well worth it. I highly recommend their spring rolls.

2  Thank DL B
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I'm from this area and I've been a few times now and have not been disappointed. The restaurant is very clean, staff is polite and very pleasant. And the food is amazing!!! Thai food is not my first choice ever, but I always look forward for a chance to go to the Thai Garden. My favorite dish is the Sedona Heatwave...SO GOOD!!!

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit and I am a local resident. I've seen other reviewers post negative stories about Thai Garden. My experiences have been overwhelmingly good. Had Lunch Item G, chicken in spicy coconut cream sauce. I'll return often for that, very yummy! Thai iced tea (like a chai, with cream) is always a treat. Decor is very pleasant, nice ambient music. Comfortable booths and some tables. (Air conditioning is a bit cool for me, but I knew to bring a sweater. ) I give this 5 stars.

1  Thank Bankster S
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We decided to try "the new Thai place" in Rimrock, AZ -- The Thai Garden for our anniversary dinner. Wow! The food is amazing. The restaurant is lovely and clean. The server is super sweet. To top it off, they have stick rice and mango, our favorite dessert, and it knocked our socks off.

1  Thank Lynn S