“Great food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We ate here and had great food at a great price. Our server was very nice as well.

Visited March 2012

Montreal, Canada
“A delight...once is not enough!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Great value. You cannot get this quality for this price at this supurb Italian eatery. Better hurry before the hosts/owners jack up the price!! You will not be disappointed.

Caio from Tony
Montreal, Canada

• Visited November 2011
“Good food - good service”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I recommended to my friends we visit this restaurant based on the reviews and I am so glad we did! We had a girls weekend and this was a great place to have a nice meal. We had fried zucchini and a couple of pizzas. Everything tasted fresh and homemade. The place is small and the decor a little spotty, but for a small town this was a pleasant surprise. They even had a gentleman playing Italian songs on a Casio...nice touch.

• Visited February 2012
“Great Gluten Free Pizza”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My husband and I own a unique restaurant in the area. I am Gluten Intolerant and find it very difficult to dine out in our community AND get good food. We found this place and decided to try it. The gluten free pizza is the best I've had to date.....the crust is very good and crisp; the sauce was very tasty; the toppings - italian sausage (to die for), fresh basil and fresh moz. cheese. The salad was very fresh spinach leaves and arugala with house made Italian dressing that was just divine. I'm very picky. Oh yes, my husband had the fresh bread and gave a thumbs up. We'll be going back!

• Visited February 2012
Tennessee
“I can't believe this is #2. #1 in my book!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I went to this place specifically because of Trip Advisor and it was worth every penny. The staff is wonderful. The ambience is charming and you can't beat the food. My daughter goes to school in the area so every time I visit, this is our first choice for dinner. We are constantly going out to eat in this area and it is by far the best value you will find for miles around.

• Visited January 2012