All reviews waffles valley view front desk partial wall sitting area hot breakfast choice hotels stay there again slept great bed was comfortable perfect stay stayed one night breakfast room fridge and microwave the staff was friendly and helpful nice place to stay prescott
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We are frequent (Platinum) Choice Hotels guests. Arrived at this "new" property anticipating the best of the best. Check-in was efficient. Room is in pretty good condition. Odd angled wall puts couch at an angle, and unnecessarily uses up room space. Good sized bathroom. Main room issue: TV only had a small picture - not widescreen. We went through the settings; then a maid tried; then 2 maintenance people tried. No one could fix it. Did they offer to bring in a new TV? Nope! Said we'd just have to live with it. Strike 1!
In the early evening, put on swimsuits and headed to the pool. But, found it filled with 8 adults and 19 kids ranging in age from 1 to 16. No room to swim; pool is too small!. Strike 2!
Breakfast - Strike 3!: We've never encountered such a crazy breakfast room layout at a Choice Hotel!!! 1) Way too few tables and chairs for number of customers! 2) Coffee, juice and fruit halfway across the room from other breakfast items; have to weave through customers at tables and chairs to get to them! 3) Odd angled wall with an eating bar and a few 'tall' chairs (which no one was using) taking up floor space that is needed for more regular tables and chairs! 4) Blinds on east windows don't block the heat (this is the desert, after all) so 3 tables for 2 were unusable. 5) Breakfast items that we would expect at a lower-end Comfort Hotel - not a Comfort Suites (packaged pastries!)
Suggest removing the couches and chairs from the lobby (which no one was using at any time of the day) and adding tables and chairs.
And, Choice Hotels should FIRE whoever designed this hotel! Awful!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful welcoming staff.
Comfie bed. Nice towels. Housekeeping did a great job. Quiet so I slept great. Air conditioner worked great- important in Arizona!
Prescott Valley was a great place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank pamela c
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here to attend Mile High PBR. Typically we stay in Prescott but we decided to try something new. First the highs, the room was quite large and layed out nicely. It worked great having the fridge and microwave. The beds were a little too firm for me but that's simply a personal preference. Now the lows. Hot water not so hot regardless of the time of day. Sunday morning was the best out of the stay. Friday night is what really changed my opinion. We returned back to our room and were immediately hit by the overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke from our neighbors. Both my friend and I are highly sensitive to this . We called down to the front desk to see if anything could be done. My friend also went down to see if we could switch rooms however they were booked solid. Totally understand. We never heard anyone come speak to the neighbors that evening which would have been difficult considering only one person was working the desk and she was busy. We ended spending the remaining time trying to sleep with the wonderful smoke induced headaches. The only upside was during checkout when finally an apology was given but by then it was really too late. I understand that they can't control people smoking in a non-smoking hotel but I also understand more than an apology could have been done. Would I stay there again? Sure, but I hope staffing improves and that they are better equipped to deal with issues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Second time here. Dependable, clean. Front desk staff are excellent, breakfasts (free) are very good. Rooms are very clean. If anything is awry, staff will correct it immediately. This area is central to both Prescott Valley AND beautiful downtown (historical) Prescott. Quiet - no highway sounds. Pricing seemed a teensy bit high, but for the area it was more than fair. We did not eat breakfast in the morning, but did have coffee and tea from downstairs (24/7) several times during our multi-day stay, and appreciate that this is available for guests. During our stay, we were advised that a whole bunch of teenagers would be arriving for a weekend tournament, and we were prepared for tons of noise. We were surprised and happy to discover that the kids were polite, considerate, and there was NO noise other than occasional happiness and laughter - good sounds, in my book!

Stayed: March 2018
Hans P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for your nice comments. We hope you come back soon to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The husband and I recently went with my sister so she could look for a home in the Prescott area. Traveling from CA the 3 of us, and our fur babies, checked into the Comfort Suites in Prescott Valley. As with all Comfort Suites this one was what we have come to expect. Employees helpful, rooms clean, breakfasts great. If you need to stay in the area we recommend the Comfort Suites Prescott Valley. PS - My sister found a BEAUTIFUL home in Prescott Valley....we helped her move, yes a "delightful" UHaul moving experience for a 72, 68 and 58 year old, and hopefully we all live happily ever after!

Stayed: October 2017
Hans P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for staying with us.

Hans