“Hearty breakfast with unusual flair”

The Peacock Dining Room
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ended up having lemon souffle pancakes with raspberry sauce. They served three medium size cakes that were quite light and vert tasty. We chose not to have dinner here because of the cost - 25-30 a plate. Although there are several options: dining room- most expensive, pub had smaller plates and a singer nightly.

Michael K, General Manager at The Peacock Dining Room, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hello,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our signature lemon souffle pancakes. I am sorry you missed out on dinner, we have wonderful food. I hope you will visit again. Take care,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Treated our Prescott friends to breakfast at The Peacock Dining Room to celebrate my Bud's 70th Birthday before heading off to Jerome. Didn't have a reservation, but we were accommodated quickly nonetheless [and the place was full]. Ate here years before for breakfast and this time the food and service did not disappoint. Great selection, and frankly I pigged out on all my favs'. Good coffee too. One of our go to places for a great leisurely Prescott Breakfast.

Hello Dennis,
Thank you for your wonderful review and I am glad that Bud had a great 70th birthday! I am pleased that you enjoy our restaurant and I hope to see you again soon! Take care,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The staff was so friendly and amazingly when you set at booth they slid the table out so everyone can get in easily. The food was incredible and the breakfast was outstanding. I will eat there again.

Michael K, General Manager at The Peacock Dining Room, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Lori,
Thanks again for your wonderful reviews! I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast with us! Lunch and dinner are awesome too.
Take care and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This restaurant is located in the Hassayampa Hotel. Charming Art Deco decor and serene atmosphere. We had breakfast here the three days we stayed in the hotel. Good service and good quality food. A little elegance in Prescott.

Michael K, General Manager at The Peacock Dining Room, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello,
Thank you for reviewing the Peacock Dining Room. I am glad that you enjoyed your meals along with the service and ambiance. I hope you will come see us again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Located in the the historian Hassayampa hotels in downtown Prescott, only 1 block to the square and Whiskey Row. food has always been great, The lamb is outstanding, Service great along with the ambiance. Recommend this for your special occasion or just a great night out!

Michael K, General Manager at The Peacock Dining Room, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Peacock Dining Room I am truly pleased that you enjoy your time with us and that the food and staff are to your liking. Take care and we hope to see you again soon