Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 140
Hampton.comUSD 140
Hotels.comUSD 140
Expedia.comUSD 140
FindHotelUSD 140
eDreamsUSD 141
1,029 results
All reviews indoor pool the breakfast area great stay hot tub clean rooms staff was very friendly and helpful oatmeal free breakfast potatoes front desk staff definitely stay here again hot breakfast whiskey row lobby inns pillows downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We were looking to stay in Prescott or Prescott Valley for the State Wrestling Tournament. We started looking for a hotel in December for a three night stay in February. We saw this hotel on the internet advertising rooms starting at $79. a night. I called the hotel directly and was quoted a rate of $97. a night so we booked a three night stay.
When we arrived there was some confusion about the reservation being in my name or in my husband name. As it turned out the room was reserved in my name but since my husband and son have the same name they had another room with our name, because the wrestling team was staying at the same hotel as we were. Once this was straightened out they started checking us in to our room. To our surprise they were charging us a $160. a night for two of the nights and $170. for Friday. I told the clerk at the desk that the price was wrong and that we are quoted a price of $97. a night when I originally made the reservation. The clerk said that he was the one that I had talked to when making the reservation and that they always raise their prices for the State Wrestling Tournament. I told him that I would never book a room at that rate, especially for three days. I turned and looked at my husband and asked what we should do, the clerk then informed me that all hotels in the Prescott and Prescott Valley area were all booked solid and that we would never find another room. We discussed the room rate for a few more minutes and then went to our room and decided to stay one night and look for another hotel for the next two days.
The clerk was right, we couldn't find another hotel. The next morning my husband talked to the manager. The manager decided to give us a break, instead of paying $170. for Friday she would give us a while $10. off for the night.
I called corporate today and they were really apologetic and are sending me a $50. gift card to use at our next stay at any Hampton Inn or Hilton. They said that rates are subject to change and that prices go up when there is a big event going on. The lady at the corporate office was very understanding and kind but could not give me any of my money back.
I still feel like I have been robbed! That money was not within my budget and I would never have booked that room for that outrageous amount.
The hotel is very nice and very clean. The beds are comfortable. They have an indoor pool and spa. I just don't appreciate the way they raised the price and did it with a smile on their face. There was no concern about keeping the rates they originally quoted, just an attitude of this is the price, take it or leave it and good luck on finding another place to stay. I would gladly recommend this place to stay on a regular weekend when there are no events going on in the area and you can get a room starting at $79. but I would never recommend it to anyone who wants to stay for the State Wrestling Tournament.if you choose to stay here keep records of the price you reserved it for and remember that prices are subject to change

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank azharley06
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Hampton's are one of my mainstays for business travel and after a while they start to look alike. This property and the staff were exceptional, which to me means they stood above their peers. Clean, polite, convenient .... but the biggest hit was the pool which is more than just a hotel pool, it was specifically designed with family and kids in mind much to the delight of my wife and daughter. We were only there one night and I was eager to get out and explore the next day after a good breakfast. I'm SO glad I backed off my schedule for my family to play in the pool, it was their highlight of the trip to Prescott.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2016

I arrived after a tiring drive, and enjoyed the warm atmosphere in the Hampton located in Prescott where it was quite cold. The room was quite and very comfortable, and the excellent breakfast prior to checking out to attend my meeting got the day off to a very good start.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
manager007, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Robert,

Our staff is so glad to know that your stay with us was so enjoyable. Your feedback truly matters to us and we listen. We hope that we will continue to be your "go to" hotel when traveling, it is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next stay.

Guest Realtions

Reviewed 14 February 2016

This Hampton Inn location lives up the same wonderful quality and value as every other Hampton Inn I have stayed at. The decor is contemporary and new, the breakfast has something for everyone and the dining area is cozy and well decorated as well. Every single staff member we interacted with were friendly, nice smiles, and as helpful as they could possibly be. The reason for the visit was a family member that was recovering from a stroke & heart attack and we appreciated the comfort of the room, the free breakfast that helped as this was a last minute expense, and the relaxing pool and jacuzzi at the end of the day. I would stay here again in a heart beat, and I will. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, it is most definitely a 5 star hotel, period.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dearest Valued Guest,

We love five star ratings! Thank you for choosing The Hampton Inn in Prescott, AZ, as your home away from home when you are near our area. We look forward to serving you again in the near future and we value your feedback. Happy travels.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 14 February 2016

The hotel and room were very clean. Breakfast was outstanding. Staff is accomodating. Classroom was nice. They need a bigger screen for power point presentations. There is a heated swimming pool which is a nice amenity.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Joanna,

We are glad that you chose to stay with us at The Hampton Inn in Prescott, AZ. Its our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your feedback. Our hotel listens and we constantly strive to make each guest feel comfortable and at home. We appreciate you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Guest Relations