“Plenty of food at reasonable price”
Review of Rosa's Pizzeria

Rosa's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 234 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I do not eat as much anymore and since we did not have a place to store leftover food we decided to split a plate. The restaurant offered to do so for a $3 fee and added another half order of spaghetti to the order. We had veal parmigiana, angel hair spaghetti, garlic bread and added two salads. This was plenty of food and my husband still did not finish all his spaghetti. Aside from this the food tasted great, too!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am new to Prescott and like my father when he first moved to Phoenix from New York. The first thing we needed to find was a great authentic pizza spot (second naturally was deli). "Rosa's Pizzeria" is that place for me hands down. Wonderful fresh product that can be tasted in every bite. Same goes for there Italian dishes. Now the prices are on par with the quality of product. So if you're a cheap skate and you wanna complain about prices then maybe "Pizza Hut" is better place for you. Overall an amazing place and can't wait to go again. Keep up the hard work everybody!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The inside of the restaurant is very nice. Large enough to have a big family grouping to eat there. My only issue was that the sandwiches were listed on the menu and when I got there was told that they stopped making sandwiches at 4 pm. Honestly, it could have been a note to that effect and I didn't see it. So my back up choice was lasagna. Melt in your mouth delicious. Large portion too. Was not able to eat all of it. A side salad included would have been nice but probably would not have been able to eat it all. The bread was ok. Parking was the biggest issue. There was some parking in the back and some people parked on the street.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

A friend and I ordered a semi-complicated half and half 16" pizza (she got veggies on her half and I went with the Godfather pizza with some topping substitutions). Danica was our server and she did a great job accommodating to our topping requests. The pizza was so delicious! It was loaded with toppings and all of the ingredients were fresh as was the crust. The pizza was baked to perfection and was plenty big enough for two people so we got to take home some leftovers. Overall, a wonderful experience! Thanks Danica!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I’ve enjoyed dinner here a couple of times. Everything on the menu looks so good it’s hard to choose. I had the Chicken Marsala and Chicken Lemon Picatta. Both were very good as well as the four or five desserts our family group shared on my most recent visit. If you want a very quiet dinner pick a snowy week day night. Saturday nights are very busy. Rosa’s Pizzeria is definitely a place you will want to go back to!