New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Papa's Italian Restaurant

Papa's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 211 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Centro, California
“Yummy awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Visited this restaurant for my birthday with my wife. My wife had the chicken canaloni rose and I had the meat trio which included Lasagna, manicotti and ravioli. Both meals came with salad with homemade dressings, and breadsticks. Portions were large and food was delightful. I never order desert but because it was my birthday and it was complimentary I ordered a homemade dessert canaloni which was very good. If you are ever in the area this is a must visit.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Delicious and practically authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Wow. That was our overall impression. We walked into a packed house and were told it was going to be a 20 minute wait, in less than 5 minutes the hostess (owner?) Quickly cleared a table and promptly sat us despite reservation call ins (highly recommended.) Our waitress was fantastic and fun, the entire staff friendly. Food-great! Dessert, even better! We spent about $60 (including $10tip), that's 2 entrees, complete with soup/salad and bread sticks, dessert and a bottle of wine. DEFINITELY RETURNING VERY SOON!

Prescott, Arizona
“Fine food, very friendly staff - a real treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Best Italian I've found in the area. Sauces and most of the salad dressings are made in-house daily. My favorite is the built-it-yourself calzone; you choose which ingredients are baked in (I had fresh spinach and artichoke), and which sauce and whether it's inside or on-the-side. Delicious and big enough for 2, if you can bear to share! Service is exceptionally friendly in a pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dewey, Arizona
“Great Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

You must go here if you like Italian Food. Some of the best Italian food I have eaten.

“Fine Italian Fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

Most likely, whatever you order will result in a great dining experience.