Hassayampa Inn
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 114
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 94
BestWestern.com
Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
USD 199
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 108
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 105
Hotels.com
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 89
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

The Motor Lodge(Prescott)
USD 133
Hotels.com
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
USD 147
USD 178
All reviewspeacock roomhistoric hotelpeacock restaurantoriginal elevatorprime riboperated elevatorwhiskey rowrooms are smallromance packagedowntown prescottmodern amenitiesantique furniturecorner roombeautiful lobbytown squarelike stepping back in timeking suite
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My Husband and I stayed in the Hassayampa Inn on a romantic getaway one weekend. The ambiance is amazing. It has a haunted history which makes it even more interesting and the staff iwere incredibly nice and helpful. We stayed in a room with view of bustling streets. There is ALWAYS something to do in Prescott. Then, in the morning we got to eat at the Peacock Room which has the most delicious meals ever! I loved the seating and found that our conversations were more Intimate. Loved the whole experience! I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: bring walking shoes!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I’m always happy to learn that our guests appreciate our historic ambiance, downtown location, and the excellent cuisine served in our restaurant, The Peacock Room. Prescott really does offer something for everyone! I hope you have the opportunity to return to Prescott—and the Hassayampa Inn soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

The lovely Hassayampa Inn rates high on our list of favorite escape destinations. This time we were in town for a relaxing weekend rather than business and the central location allows for enjoying the charm of historic Prescott at a slower pace.
As always, our visit was quite delightful with but two troubling issues. One, the rates have doubled since our last visit but yet with the exception of staff, we saw few improvements.
The second issue was guest related and is not exclusive to the historic Hassaymap Inn. At 1:00 in the morning a group of guests decided that the hall was the best place to discuss everything, as loud as possible, and to puncuate each sentence with the use of the "F" word.
To say the least, this and the increased cost put a bit of damper on our weekend. Still, I must say that if you are in Prescott for business or pleasure, and want to immerse yourself in the past without sacrificing modern amenities, this is the place.

Room Tip: I suggest requesting a top floor room at the rear of the hotel. I would also suggest the onsite restaurant for a wonderful breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdventurerJim
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I stayed here with two other business colleagues - we each had king suites. Very charming and beautiful hotel, with amenities (hairdryer, wireless service) that were helpful for business travelers. Breakfast in the restaurant was excellent with very prompt and friendly service. The location was excellent and in walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: King suites on the 4th floor are charming and spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2012

A close friend had an overnight stay at the Hassayampa Inn for my birthday. We found the staff pleasant and helpful. Given the historic significance of the inn, we enjoyed the artful decor of our room, the lobby, the bar, and the dining area. The Inn's location cannot be beat. After parking our car we got around the downtown area by foot. A great birthday experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We have stayed here multiple times. We love the historic charm of the Hassayampa. The lobby is beautiful, the beds are comfortable, and the location can't be beat, as it is right on the town square where most activities take place. There have been some negative changes in recent years, as breakfast used to be included but is no longer included (the breakfast is pretty good). The rooms are some of the most expensive in the area. The hotel does not have a pool which is a definite negative in the summer, especially if you travel with kids as we do. Finally, we stayed here a few weeks ago (while friends opted for the cheaper St. Michaels) and when I told the manager that the room cleanliness was less than acceptable (hair in the bathroom, etc.) he did not offer anything to compensate for our bad experience. He then handed me a flyer asking me to write a review on Tripadvisor, to which I replied "Oh, I always do!" So not smart not to make things right with the customer. Overall, this is a nice place to stay, and usually we do not have any issues. I would recommend it if you enjoy historic hotels and want to be near the action of the main town square.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family