“We found yet another Sushi favorite place”
Review of Moto

Moto
Ranked #553 of 3,459 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Moto was recommended to us & it didn't disappoint. Happy hour had a great selection. They also offered a flight of sake, unfiltered - peach, mango & leeche. Soups were great, generous portions. Edamame & sushi were really good as well. The sushi had a little different twist, but very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Wanted someplace and a surprise after Pam flew in from business trip. Found Moto on Untapped app site due to their rotating tap list and I like a variety of craft brews. Looked at menu which had a variety of sushi fare and others items that peaked my curiosity. No regrets as an added surprise was HH throughout the day on Sunday! Pam loved the Japanese Mule, I opted for a craft brew and the sake flight I hadn't seen before, along with a sashimi platter, and spicy yellow fin roll, edamame for an opener. Things were a little hectic for them as several other patrons came in with us right as and shortly after the doors opened, yet I didn't get the feeling as in some other places where it's like "why do you have to be here now?" Enrique and crew caught up in a nice way always explaining whatever we asked.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Moto Sushi Bar & Restaurant was another restaurant we tried after watching Check Please. Moto is located the southeast corner of Glendale Avenue and 16th Street in Phoenix, Arizona. This restaurant is known for their pan-Asian, with Japanese, Chinese and Thai selections. My first impression of the restaurant was it could use some updating. Restaurants never appear the same in person as they do on TV. The restaurant was fairly busy when we visited, and everyone was very friendly and accommodating.
We came during Happy Hour so we could sample what was available at a reasonable price. I ordered the Philadelphia roll, which was very good. There were 8 pieces of roll which was very filling. My husband ordered the Wonton Soup which he said was just ok. They put slices of onions on top that he said didn’t taste good. We then shared the Katsu Chicken Fingers which were very tasty. They were over a bed of lettuce which came with a side dressing.
Overall, if I was in the neighbor again and wanted some sushi, I would stop in and try something new.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

After seeing our order be pushed aside for other orders to be delivered and finally receiving our order COLD and seeing that lack of team work, I decided to cancel my whole order and leave this establishment. I will not waste my time coming here. If you like cold chicken by all means come on down and watch as your food sits in the window ready to be delivered and servers pushing it aside and delivering the food for their tables is not COOL!!! Management should work on team building. Cause clearly this place lacks team work!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Came here while on a stay-cation at the Point Squaw Peak. Nice atmosphere in restaurant with friendly staff. Similar rolls to Ra and other sushi joints. However the fresh ingredients and size of the rolls set Moto apart for me. Vegas, Dragon, Rainbow & CA rolls were delicious and very filling. Price was average, about same as Ra. But better quality to me. Will return! Highly recommended