“OMG Love Ramen”

Cuisines: Asian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Second time here, love the Sushi , but the Ramen different dishes is very good. I recommend it , on a date or Family. Reasonable prices , place is not big to sit go a bit early for seating.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Been here several times and always have had a pleasant experience but today was definitely an off day. My daughter and I ordered sushi and gyoza and the food came out quickly. Our server didn't bring us any napkins and there were no settings on the table when we were seated. My daughter had to go to the front desk to find napkins as our server never returned after dropping off our food, except when she brought the check. The place was not busy and we felt ignored. I'm certain it's merely a training issue as the server was otherwise a very nice young lady. When we entered, the restaurant, we were not greeted and when we left nobody said "goodbye" or "thank you." Looks like they need to tighten things up a bit!

1  Thank PhxMermaid
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This restaurant is packed every time I'm there and for a good reason. But for its obscure location, the food is simply enchanting. The menu is exhaustive and the service is extraordinary. The dumplings, the coleslaw salad, the calamari and… well, you get the idea: wonderful.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Eating at this restaurant is a lot like getting punched in the mouth by a Carebear. It's shocking at first, but it makes you feel all warm and elated afterwards. I've eaten here at least 26 dozen times and I swear to God I have never had a bad experience and never tasted a single morsel of food that was not pure magic. It's a little cramped inside, so don't bring too many of your friends.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

this restaurant has been at same location (which means a lot ) for over 20 years. if you want the best asian noodles, dumplings, sushi etc. this is the place. the prices are un-believeable and the portitions are plenty. cherry blossom is in a small shopping area in the corner., very hard to see from 7th street. they do not need to advertised,we got there at 5:30 pm friday night and when we left, you would not believe people waiting outside.if you call to make a reservation the same day----------do not accept them----------have to call day before. i could go on and on, also i failed to tell they serve italian
food----------don't let this mis-guide you. if you don't give this a try you are missing out.