All reviewswhole foodsnordstrom racktrader joesgreat locationla fitnessfront deskwithin walking distancegreat shopping and restaurantsstarbucks coffeebiltmore fashion parknice courtyardmultiple restaurantsroom layoutoutdoor mallhotel is locatedpool and hot tubvery nice stay
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I simply loved staying at this hotel. My conference was nearby at the Camby Hotel and I was initially disappointed that all the rooms there were filled. My assistant booked me in at the Courtyard Marriott instead and I couldn't have been happier. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and professional. The property is very clean and the inner courtyard and pool is quiet and charming, loved coming back there after my meetings. Most important...the beds were super comfortable and they serve strong Starbucks coffee at their little deli in the morning. Close to shopping and food.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MFJ2016
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

We are pleased you had a memorable stay and thank you for telling others about your visit. We are honored to have earned your trust as the best hotel choice for your future trips to Phoenix. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

If you like the Courtyard brand -this location is perfect for the road warrior especially if you Uber and do not have a rental car. The hotel is located in the Town & Country Center and near several other shopping areas including the Biltmore. Adjacent to the hotel is a Fed Ex Office store, a Whole Foods, a Trader Joes and a dozen restaurants both sit down and fast food. You can literally sustain life

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Chuck L
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for your loyalty to the Courtyard brand of hotels and for sharing your experience with other travelers. Our neighborhood is one reason many guests return over and over! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The hotel location is amazing!!!! But we were a bit suprised that our cc hold was $87 more than what our totall room stay was going tp be. When we inquired we were told that it was above the room charge incase we would charge incidentals......really $87 worth? Other than this issue everything was great

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the pool on the ground floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We are happy to know our neighborhood provided just what was wanted in the way of shops, dining and entertainment. Thank you for your business and your review. Credit card holds are to cover for your room and potential incidental charges. Based on your bank, the hold is removed within 3-5 days.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The best place about this hotel is its location. It is walking distance from an LA Fitness, many restaurants and coffee shops, and a Fry's is less than a 3 minute drive. The room was spacious and modern. The carpet was well kept and there was a mini fridge in the room. The bed was comfortable though I will admit that I did question whether the sheets had been changed (did not smell fresh). The bathroom was spacious with sink outside of the bathroom. The A/C in the room worked okay but at times it seemed to take a minute to get to the temperature set. The pool area was well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is an eatery in the lobby that serves meals for purchase (breakfast is not included in the stay). Overall, it was a great stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We are pleased to have earned your confidence as the best hotel choice when traveling to central Phoenix. Our location brings many guests back over and over. We are happy you had a comfortable stay and thank you for your review.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Front desk woman was sort of new and friendly but other woman just stared when I I went to check in. Not particularly friendly at all, not rude but just not really friendly welcoming place. Over all the rooms are definitely older Marriott tile the bathroom and toilet are just really weird it's like somebody thought to put them in there after they made the rooms. The location is definitely the key to this place and it's good for one night but two nights I'd start to be really a bit annoyed at the layout. There are white markings all over the floor in my room which I don't even want to think of what that is, toothpaste maybe? Anyway I won't be back. Love Marriott but like many others this one put a lot of money into the lobby and held back the cash for the rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the feedback so we can provide ongoing training and development to our team. Our next redecoration in our guest rooms will be within this next year which will allow us the opportunity to bring a new level of comfort to our guests. Until then we will strive to provide a clean and comfortable environemnt conveniently located in the center of Phoenix.