Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 89
USD 247
USD 151
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

USD 170
USD 138
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 237
USD 368
USD 214
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewswhole foodsnordstrom racktrader joesgreat locationtwin peaksla fitnesswithin walking distancefront deskgreat shopping and restaurantsbiltmore mallstarbucks coffeenice courtyardmultiple restaurantsroom layoutoutdoor mallhotel is locatedbusiness meeting
Reviewed 3 May 2017

As always great experience staying at this property. The rooms are clean and the location of this property is near everything I enjoy doing when I visit Phoenix.

I enjoy the pool and patio area is a great place to relax and enjoy quiet time. It is conveniently located near shoping and great restaurnats all within walking distance!

Room Tip: first floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

We are happy to have earned your confidence as the best hotel choice for your trips to Phoenix as that is the best comliment we can receive. Our neighborhood brings many guests back over and over. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a fair number of times. It is well-located and the central courtyard area is wonderful. For that I'd return, except the rooms are getting a bit tired and need of an upgrade (apparently scheduled for 2018?). This is the first time I have had a room not facing the courtyard.

On this stay I arrived and was given my key to the room I'd been assigned (#445). I went to the room and found a funky smell that made it uninhabitable. As well, the room had a common wall with a stairwell and it overlooked the dumpsters (perhaps the source of the smell). I went back to the front desk and was assigned a "proper" room, but the question is why they tried to pawn off a bad room on me. As the manager told me the next morning, that is a "last sale room" that is not to be used unless nothing else is available. But another room was available, and it was still given to me.

Who knows why -- perhaps it is one of the special benefits of being a valued Gold Elite guest who used digital check-in (as requested) ... a manager said the digital check-in could be the reason, or perhaps they figured they could give the room to some unsuspecting rube, or it was given to me because I used points for my stay. In any case, the experience is enough to have me look at the competition (not Marriott-affiliated) two blocks away

For others, I'd encourage you to not get duped into an inferior room. Not sure what is going on with management, but this is not a positive reflection on their orientation to taking care of guests -- a perfectly suitable room was free and they gave me a room that was as bad as could be found at the property. Oh well, at least there are nearby alternatives at the same price point.

Room Tip: Avoid room 145, 245, 345, and 445 and all outward facing rooms if you want to be free of dumpsters being emptied at 3 or 4 AM
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for your Gold Elite status and for giving us an opportunity to learn from this experience. We are honored to have our elite members use their rewards and generally provide the best room possible.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Staff doesn't seem to care about guest concerns.
Maid entered room when "Do Not Disturb" sign was hung on door.
Free internet-not secure, constant certificate error indicating someone is trying to hack into my computer or steal my info.
AC runs even when I shut it off.
Refrigerator doesn't cool properly, causing food to spoil.
Hotel has a deli (not a restaurant) and the food is bland.
Bed is uncomfortable.
Stains on carpet and bedding.
Left large white hand mirror and brand new phone charger in room, called as soon as I realized my mistake. Desk staff claims not found by hotel or turned in to lost & found; however, if I were the next guest in the room, I would've assumed they belonged to hotel and would NOT have taken them and hotel staff would've been first to enter room after I left.
Jets in hot tub don't work properly.
Elevator is very, very slow and stairway door on second floor near elevator closest to the lobby slams on your heal as you go through.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

We prefer our guests have a great stay. We strive to reunite every left item with its owner and have had amazing success. We wish that had been the case with your items. Thank you for your feedback so we can make improvements.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This is a nice example of the Courtyard brand. Clean, nice renovation of the lobby, nice location. Only a couple blocks from Biltmore area. Just a couple of blocks away. In the same complex there are restaurants, a Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc. Biltmore has tons of shopping in an outdoor mall. many restaurants. Excellent service. All the front desk staff were polite, pleasant and helpful. Nice fitness center. Smaller hotel, and very comfortable with an outdoor pool, nice interior grounds. There is also a breakfast section where you can have breakfast in the morning, and they do a nice job with it. I'd recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a Courtyard view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your memorable experience at our hotel and for the recommendation! We are pleased our location provided easy access to the shops and dining. Our Bistro concept has been developed using guest input and has been quite popular! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I loved the location of the hotel. It's very close to the interstate, restaurants, and stores. And there are multiple entrances to the hotel so it's easy to get in and out of. The staff were very nice and helpful with any questions. There is plenty of free parking around the hotel. The room was clean and quiet with a comfortable bed.

My only complaint is that there was a random smell of mildew in the bathroom. I have no idea where it was coming from. It was somewhere near the toilet/shower area, but couldn't pinpoint it.

I would stay in the hotel again; hopefully it was just a fluke with my room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Ricardo D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your memorable stay with other travelers. Our friendly staff and convenient location brings guests back over and over. We hope to see you again when your travel schedule includes Phoenix.