See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Staff here has been great. Went out of there way to make my stay Great. Thanks for your help. The GM went out of his way to get me to the hotel and when I got there Danny helped me get my service dog and I checked in with out any problem.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The rude manager at Motel 6 Studio 6 Phoenix/ Scottsdale West, Patricia Manzanares needs to be educated on the rights of Americans with disabilities.
The fourth night of my stay she and a man pounded on my door demanded to enter my room and a accused me of smoking in my room and that she smelled marijuana in my room and that I am not allowed to have it in my room even if I was not smoking! She informed me then and their that I would forfeit my deposit!
I was a single women staying with my emotional support dog. I am also a medical marijuana patient and I am allowed to have it in the room!
Also on my third night housekeeping would not take no service for an answer kept knocking on the door while I was trying to rest to initial a document saying I didn't want service.
After the incident with the man and the manager insisting on entering my room and being confrontaional, I cut my vacation short

Room Tip: Staff knocks on you room and disturbs guests
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Phoenix - Scottsdale West, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Susie, The service experience you describe is not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stayed here last week and the hotel was booked and paid for before my arrival but when I got there the night manager asked that I put down a security deposit. My company has booked rooms multiple times and have people staying there right now and was never asked to put down a deposit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Phoenix - Scottsdale West, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Henry, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Please, lets remember we are talking about a Motel 6. With that said lets get started.
I paid over $120.00 for a one night stay, booked it through Booking.com.
Booking.com stated that the room came with a microwave and coffee maker in the room. (my room didn' thave either) at check in it was stressed to me that the room is NON-Smoking, when I entered, the room stinks of old stale smoke. I had to go and get some Febreaze just to make the room useable. My room is in dire need of maintenance as my photos will show. the shower is so complicated that it comes with instructions.
I slept above the covers because I was afraid of what I might find under them.
there is a microwave in the lobby, so I was able to make my breakfast.
I will say that the best part of the motel is the common grounds around the pool area. here the establishment has made fine improvements.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, I suggest you look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Phoenix - Scottsdale West, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

E Pfeffer, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We arrived to check in and the woman at the desk said she had to check to see if the room was ready and came back and said it was. Now the problem is if she checked this room she should have known that it smelt awful. And that the air was on full blast cold and it was a cold day out and that the curtain was draped over the lamp so fresh air could come in the small opening from the window. This was suppose to be a no smoking room and there is no way it was no smoking as I also found cigarette ash on the floor by the window. We had to go to Frys to buy air freshener. I would not stay here nor recommend it. We only chose it cause it seemed to be reasonably priced except it is a dump. Also at 10 pm a worker was pounding on my door to fix the shower only we did not request a repair and I was already in bed.

Room Tip: No good room in my book.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Phoenix - Scottsdale West, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our standards for quality rest on the promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.