3,800 results
All reviewshole in the wallwater parkmini golflazy riverriver ranchbedroom casitacoyote campaunt chiladassports poolspring breakswim up barmain poolfamily vacationtennis courtslounge chairslarge poolliving area
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We read all the reviews before going to the Hilton - the place may not be updated to the 2000's but it was clean, the shower had great pressure, the beds were super comfy and it was a family place. We had a wonderful time!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JonMcFarland-GM, General Manager at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you, Michelle N. Your perspective is appreciated. I'm happy to know you and your family had a wonderful time! We hope to welcome you back for a future visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our family stayed there the middle of March during spring break. Housekeeping staff accidently removed my daughter 's stuffed bunny from our room while doing their daily housekeeping. We noticed it that night and phoned the front office first thing in the morning. After a few back and forth with the front desk (we had to call repeatedly as they did not call us back after promising) they said they could not find it and it was lost in the hotel laundry. We followed up with Hilton online when we returned home and were given they same attitude even when reminded that IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF OUR ROOM BY THEIR STAFF. I don't know about you but my daughter has had her stuffy for 7 years! She now calls it the trip that her bunny was lost. I am astounded at the hotels lack of caring and unprofessional attitude towards this issue. On a side note you will need to be poolside by 7am to get a deck chair in the sun.

3  Thank lisavancouver2018

Hello lisavancouver,

Thank you for this review. Items that have gone missing, been misplaced or left behind are handled with the utmost care. My apologies for the service you received. As a parent myself, I understand the sensitivity in a child's missing item. Our housekeeping team has found several items left behind in guest rooms these past few weeks, which are then turned into our lost and found department to log. We've recently reunited a "blankie" and two stuffed toys with their young owners. Unfortunately, I cannot research the item left behind based on your user name. I would be happy to look into this further. At your convenience, please contact the executive office at 602.997.2626 directly. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great resort with many activities. Nice place place to bring a family, plenty of resort activities. On-site water features with several pools, lazy river and water slide. Food and Beverage service a available pool side. Has a couple on site restaurants. On site putt-put. Tennis courts and basketball court.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a Castita and loved it. Like having your on little house. (Duplex). Grounds were well kept. House keeping typically services late in day, so if you want it done earlier, you'll need to ask. We did several things in both Phoenix and Scottsdale and found most everything was within a 20 minute or less drive.

Overall a enjoyable stay for the family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for this review. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us, and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back for a future stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We got one of the nice suites in North Pointe. It was spacious, comfortable, with free parking close by. Service was excellent. We were 10-15 minutes from everything. (I recommend Little Cleo's seafood). Our Easter dinner was at Ruth's Chris in Scottsdale. The hotel has a luxurious feel but is getting on in years. To maintain that ambiance they keep the luggage carts locked up. (Bad idea). Our only disappointment was the Starbucks in the check-in area doesn't take the Starbucks app. Bring money.

Room Tip: The suites are a must. Parking is convenient and free.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I appreciate your feedback, Henry G. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. I'm glad to know you enjoyed our newly-appointed Agave Suite, and that the service received was excellent. We hope you will consider us again for a future visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The door didn't work. There was a gap that I could stick my hand through. There was trash in the corners and broken tiles. Not a single chair at the pool. Staff couldn't even help find one. Was told too bad should have lined up at 7:00 am is we wanted a seat anywhere in the pool area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank danbharbeck
JonMcFarland-GM, General Manager at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello danbharbeck,

Your loyalty to Hilton Hotels is greatly appreciated. Please accept my apologies for the unacceptable condition of your initial suite. I have reviewed your comments with our team to ensure the items were addressed and necessary repairs made. Regarding our guests saving seats, this is not permitted, and management is making every effort to enforce this rule and ensure fairness. I am truly sorry to know we fell short of your expectations. If you would like to further discuss your experience, please do not hesitate to contact my office at 602.997.2626.