“Beautiful, clean, very helpful and nice staff, great ammenities”

Sheraton Crescent Hotel
Ranked #71 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I enjoyed this hotel very much. There was a self parking lot which was great to go in and out at all hours and it wasnt a problem. The staff were very helpful with suggestions as well as very through directions to where we wanted to go.
The rooms were big and very nice. the balcony faced the mountains. The beds were so comfortable and relaxing.
The swimming pool had a water slide. it was too cold to go on it, but there were a couple of people using it anyway (who can resist a water slide I guess). The gym had several machines and wasnt too crowded. It also had a squash court if you wanted to play.
The bar downstairs was very clean and has yummy food and cocktails. If you wanted to get food elsewhere, it was easy to walk across the main street and have several options for food and a Dennys.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank nki65

Reviewed 17 February 2012

It was the best experience from start to finish. My event planner Jocelin Messenburg - excellent, my Banquet Captain - Jonathan - excellent, and my AV Guru - Bob - excellent. The food was good, and the meeting room fit our business needs. I would recommend this hotel for your next meeting in the Phoenix metro area. Event the front desk was accommodating when we used the house phone requesting to have the air turned down. Thank you for providing such a great atmosphere.

1  Thank nappytip6
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Sheraton Crescent Hotel experience was an overall relaxing and enjoyable stay for myself and coworkers. This would be the second time we stayed and used the Sheraton Crescent Hotel amenities. Our hotel accomodations were set up professionaly by Cassandra Henderson and SunnyDeRosia. Not only did they provide convenient accomodations, but made everything simple and easy. We were welcomed by all staff members and our staff appreciated and enjoyed that greatly. Rooms were nicely maintained and cleaned daily. Other amenities made our stay even more exciting. You want hospitality on your trip? I would recommend making Sheraton Crescent for your next trip or event.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I love the Sheraton Crescent!! I work for a local school district and we always try to host our events at this fabulous hotel! It's clean, convenient, welcoming and their customer service is absolutely incredible!!! I have worked with Frank Kuhns and Jocelin Meesenburg and felt like every need for our event was more than met! I also like the fact that the Sheraton Crescent supports the community - I love their 3rd Thursday events that support Ear Candy!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

This was a beautiful, relaxing and accommodating hotel. My husband and I stayed on the Club Level, which provided additional amenities. The room and the bathroom were large and comfortable. There is a lounge available to club level guests, which has soft drinks and water, continental breakfast, evening appetizers, computer, printer and television at no extra charge! We also had free wi-fi in our room, which was an absolute must for us since we both had course work to complete.

We had a beautiful view of the courtyard and a very small balcony, which allowed us to step outside and enjoy the fresh air and the view. I wish we could have taken a dip in the pool, but it was not open since it's winter. The only complaint I have is that there aren't enough outlets in the room. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay there.

Room Tip: Stay on one of the club level floors