1,079 results
All reviews light rail volleyball court free breakfast is fresh fruit business trip happy hour nice pool chase field convention center
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Stayed here for two nights in April 2015 Great rate on a discount travel site. Checked in, was given a room on the second floor near the elevator. I understand that when booking on a third party site one does not get the best room in the place. However, we were in the room for a couple hours before the noise of the elevator made me crazy. We did not know at the time the noise was from the elevator, thought perhaps we were located near a mechanical room. Long story short, my husband went to the front desk to ask if they a) knew what the noise was and b) could they move us. The front desk said they didn't know what the noise issue could be but immediately upgraded us to a rooftop suite. (It was only later that I figured out the noise issue was the elevator). Both rooms were clean and perfectly acceptable except for the above issue. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again as long as I was guaranteed a room away from the elevators. We can't possibly be the first people to have complained about this issue. While we were more than satisfied with how the hotel handled the situation, they really need to address the soundproofing of their elevators.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
marilyn1714, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Thank you very much for your kind comments and honest feedback. We apologize for the noise inconvenience, but happy to see that you were taken care of promptly and to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 8 May 2015

We like to feel secure and safe when we travel. This property did that. Room was well suited for our needs. We took advantage of stay 3+ for significant discount. A microwave was provided at our request. Brian at the front desk was SO KIND as I requested extra night stay TWICE to accommodate my ill husband. Good AC and roomy bathroom. Excellent bar and happy hour. Room service food was super and well priced. Fast service to unplug the toilet. Lovely pool area with waterfall, not your average pool! No jacuzzi, large fitness room, Peaceful grounds. There is no lunch service, but AM breakfast was fresh and good. My husband was not a fan of the parking garage as he could not view the car from room. I really want to thank Brian and manager Rick for taking good care of us.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Carrol Ann P
marilyn1714, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding the accommodations, the hotel amenities as well as the service provided. We were very happy to see that your stay was enjoyable, and we look forward to your next visit.

Guest Service manager

Reviewed 6 May 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 May 2015

I stayed at this property for an all day seminar. The breakfast was satisfactory, but the restaurant was NOT available for lunch, the only close food venue was more than a city blocks walk, no other choice.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you very much for your feedback, as it is important to us. At this time we do not offer lunch service, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused. We hope that should you travel to the downtown area in the future, you will once again choose our hotel.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2015

This hotel was perfect for my needs. Excellent value for money, complimentary breakfast and a good location for downtown Phoenix as it is situated very close to the light rail. They also allowed me to check out at 4pm (with a small charge) which was very useful given that I had a late flight that night.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We thank you very much for your kind comments and 5 star review. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed the accommodations, hotel location and the amenities we provide, and hope to see you again very soon.

Marilyn Edward