See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The Manager at location 24/Jefferson Phoenix is rude. Very unpleasant woman. She called me names on my stay of Monday June 12, 2017. I reported to the Front Office Staff problems with hot water in the shower not been hot and I said please check on the water heater as soon as possible. The Front Office Staff said "there is no water heater" which is not the correct answer.. I hope the General Manager read my complaint about the unprofessional behavior of the woman Manager at this location because she likes to insult people and is not doing her job.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Stayed two nights. On second night, 45 motorcycles took over parking areas with yelling, racing engines, loud music, profanity most of the evening/night. Management was unable/unwilling to do anything. Ruined my trip and I left Phoenix without even staying for the baseball game I came to see.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Its sort of a bad area so I wasn't expecting much but the rooms are great with flat screen tvs. It's quiet and safe for where its at. Every staff member I talked to was really nice and helpful when I asked anything

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Located between the heart of Phx and Tempe's Mill Ave, this motel is just a few blocks away from the Phx Zoo and Botanical Gardens, also near the airport and Scottsdale. Just a plain room for the price. Clean wood laminate floors helped with my allergies. The tub-shower enclosure was different as it included a cieling with a light. My non-smoking room had an clean ashtray turned upside down with a No Smoking symbol which I used for my evening smoke outside and left it out there. There were no burn holes, smell or other signs of previous smoking in the room (#241). Overlooking the pool, it was also in the front with the street beyond. I liked it because it seemed more quiet than in the back areas, but you had to park a bit further away. It was sold out for the Valentine's Day / Presidents Day weekend. No Microwave or fridge. No tissue or even tissue holder. No alarm clock, or any clock or wall hanging. Paint was new and the place was clean with dated but sturdy furnishings. I booked and paid ahead so the desk clerk did not charge me for the wifi which was slow.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor overlooking pool was fairly quiet and more private.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank billnajaz
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Staff lady was awesome but the room was unpleasant. I thought I was in New Jack city. Give that lady a gun lol. First the room had only three channels (rm120) and there was a nasty washcloth that wasn't clean on the tub, gross, cigarette burns on the blankets, so who knows if the towels and blankets were clean (probably not). Then the night shift lady switched me rooms so I got transferred to room 220 which was no better and now my skin still feels itchy and that was three days ago. If it persists I will have to visit the doctor to have it evaluated. Bring your own bed gear and bathing utensils but toss them once you leave cause hospitality negligence seems to take play. I got documentation of my stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Phoenix East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Guy,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our bed comfort and the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with the experience you describe we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.