All reviews front desk kiddie pool room was clean boiled eggs continental breakfast yogurt no elevator an older property nice pool area fridge and microwave hot tub easy access non smoking would stay here again coffee maker freeway greenway
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Was in town for a business conference and decided to stay off-property. Since I am a La Quinta rewards member, I decided to try this location instead of the expensive "resort/spa" location where the conference was being held. I'm not sorry that I did ... super friendly employees, clean comfortable room, easy access to the expressway. Plenty of free parking. Only drawback is there were no close places to eat in the evening. Didn't use the La Quinta's breakfast offerings because of the conference. If I am back in Phoenix for another conference, I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thanks, Susie, for taking the time to leave your feedback. We genuinely appreciate the comments and are glad you found us to be a great value. Hope we see again sometime!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Not the best I've seen of the La Quinta hotels.. Stayed at much more cleaner and up to date ones. This one needs updated. Key card issues, dead bolt lock faulty.. Shower curtain too short, blew all over, water didn't drain properly in tub.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

We appreciate the feedback and apologize for any disappointment with your stay. While we are an older hotel, we do expect to present a clean product to all of our guests and we are sorry we left you with the impression that your accommodations were not spotless. We do hope you will continue to consider us for future stays.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I HAVE STAYED AT NUMEROUS LQs. This one is great. The pool is awesome. The location is quiet and easy access off the 101 and 17 hiways and close to various driveable restaurants. The staff is well trained and congenial.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks so much for the kind words. As an Elite Returns member, we also appreciate your loyalty to the LaQuinta brand. We'll see you down the road!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The staff was great.. made my stay awesome by helping me with all of my needs. Super pet-friendly, which made a world of difference.. especially when comparing other pet-friendly hotels in the same area. La Quinta has gained a loyal customer and truly exceeded expectations in all areas. It has become my only choice for hotels in the area... Especially when traveling with my dog! Thanks for making my stay great!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate it and are glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The location wasn’t bad but the outside condition of the hotel was poor. The bathroom wasn’t always cleaned properly. The staff was very helpful which helped make the stay better. Security was not ok.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are disappointed that you were disappointed because - while we acknowledge we are an older property - we do work very hard to keep the property in good shape and it seems we failed to meet your expectations. We are glad to hear that the staff rose to the occasion. We do hope you will consider us for future stays.