All reviews front desk kiddie pool room was clean boiled eggs continental breakfast yogurt no elevator an older property nice pool area fridge and microwave hot tub easy access non smoking would stay here again coffee maker freeway greenway
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I HAVE STAYED AT NUMEROUS LQs. This one is great. The pool is awesome. The location is quiet and easy access off the 101 and 17 hiways and close to various driveable restaurants. The staff is well trained and congenial.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks so much for the kind words. As an Elite Returns member, we also appreciate your loyalty to the LaQuinta brand. We'll see you down the road!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The staff was great.. made my stay awesome by helping me with all of my needs. Super pet-friendly, which made a world of difference.. especially when comparing other pet-friendly hotels in the same area. La Quinta has gained a loyal customer and truly exceeded expectations in all areas. It has become my only choice for hotels in the area... Especially when traveling with my dog! Thanks for making my stay great!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate it and are glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The location wasn’t bad but the outside condition of the hotel was poor. The bathroom wasn’t always cleaned properly. The staff was very helpful which helped make the stay better. Security was not ok.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are disappointed that you were disappointed because - while we acknowledge we are an older property - we do work very hard to keep the property in good shape and it seems we failed to meet your expectations. We are glad to hear that the staff rose to the occasion. We do hope you will consider us for future stays.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Seen from the 101 you know exactly where this hotel is, surprisingly enough, you dont hear any noise from the highway. Check-in was fast and easy and Kely at the front desk made sure I was well accommodated before sending me to my room. The bed was comfy, sheets were soft and heavy, and sleep was due only minutes after closing my eyes. Even though I woke up later than I intended, the breakfast was still amazing! Checkout was a breeze and I was back on the road before I knew it! Thank you LaQuinta for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks so much for taking the time to offer your comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Kelly says "hi" and thanks you for singling her our for exemplary service. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I had such a good experience at La Quinta I will not stay in another hotel when I need to go to Phoenix for business. I had my children with me this time I needed to go to Phoenix and I picked the right place. There are alot of hotel near my place of business but I saw red flags about them all. When I sent a friend to La Quinta there were no red flags and so I stayed 2 nights with my children and it was great. Staff is funny and great help. Food was good in the breakfast bar. Even though I did not get a chance to swim the pool looked blue and clean. I was just very well kept. Thank you again for the great stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We really appreciate the kind sentiments. Hope to see you again down the road!