All reviewsfront deskkiddie poolroom was cleanboiled eggscontinental breakfastyogurtno elevatoran older propertynice pool areafridge and microwavehot tubeasy accessnon smokingwould stay here againcoffee makerfreewaygreenway
Reviewed 2 May 2017

stay was very good and reasonable in cost and all were friendly, the food and rooms were very comfortable and this location was easy accessible from the major freeway and streets in phoenix. My review of the establishment was very pleased with the way the front desk taken us in with such short notice and helpful in directing us to eateries within the area and assisted us in the discount membership as well making our stay pleasing.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you, Melvin, for letting us know of your experience while staying with us and we are gratified that you found it to be a positive one! We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The room was spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. The love seat needed to be replaced it was pretty worn with stains. The building was older, we had a first floor room the floor of the room above us was very squeaky I could hear every step the guest made. The bathroom sink emitted a rotten egg smell when I turned on the water, I used bottled water to brush my teeth. All problems were reported to the desk upon check out the agent seemed concerned and pledged to have maintenance address the issues.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Gary - we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and apologize for any issues you experienced during your stay. You have our assurances that we have addressed those items you brought to our attention, and I'm sure the next guest in your particular room would like to thank you as well. Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The exterior is showing a bit of age, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. I usually sleep like a baby in La Quinta beds! Stayed here because it was the closest La Quinta that I could find to New River.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you offering it and the positive sentiments! Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Nobody was at the front desk to check in for over 15 minutes, we had to call the hotel to try to get someone's attention. Unfortunately this call does not go to the hotel directly and the operator said she would try to get a hold of somebody, but then the hotel front desk phone just rang for 10ish minutes until the employee showed up without an explanation. Bed sheets were stained and had hair on them, clearly were not changed from the last guest.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Alexandra - I'm very sorry to read of your issues during your stay with us. While our front desk can be called away during the evening hours to assist other guests, fifteen minutes seems to be on the extreme side and you should not have had to wait that long. As well, there is no excuse for sheets not to have been changed on any room for a new guest, and I'm sincerely sorry if that was the case in your experience. If you would, please email me directly at lq0908gm@laquinta.com, as I would like to collect your specific stay dates and room number so I can follow up personally. Thanks in advance.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

When I checked in, the guy ran my card for $50 for room incidentals. Okay, kinda typical these days.

The room is clean, and best updated for the age of the property but why they had to charge me an additional cost for amenities is shocking. There isn't even shampoo or hand lotion in bathroom!

I wanted to use the workout facility but only to learn it doesn't open until 7am. For someone here on business, I need to be done and back in the room before 7am, so that was completely disappointing.

Bed is comfy, AC is cold...slightly sketchy area of town, but pet friendly. But for $80, totally overpriced :/

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Sarah - thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding, however the $50 incidental hold placed on your personal credit or debit card was not for any additional fees, rather it was just a standard hold against incidental charges that is released upon departure. As you said, it's pretty standard at most hotels these days. We're also sorry you feel the accommodations were overpriced for what you received, however we feel that our rates are competitive within the area. That being said, it does appear that you appreciated many things about the property and we are grateful for that. We do hope you will consider us for future stays.