2,387 results
All reviews convention center compass restaurant revolving restaurant networks bar einstein bagels bagel shop chase field directly across the street downtown location baseball stadium within walking distance top floor room service attending a conference talking stick parking garage business trip
Reviewed 8 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We had the pool view on the 9th floor. Solid hotel. Parking garage isn't directly connected to hotel, to access you have to walk across street. It's not a busy street but with little kids in can be inconvenient. Staff were friendly, no microwave in rooms. You have to pay $25 fee for microwave. That's ridiculous.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I think I was pleasantly surprised because I expect downtown Hyatts to be uncaring and stuffy - here's your key now get away from me. We were so pleasantly surprised by Sydnee who was super nice, friendly, and welcoming! Wow!

The location is great - close to the sports parks and other downtown things.

The rooms were nice - with the exception of underpowered a/c. It just can't keep up with the Phoenix heat.

There is an outdoor pool and sitting area with chairs. The pool is not tiny but definitely not huge.

Thanks again Sydnee for being awesome!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The hotel is clean and welcoming. I asked for a quiet room and was very happy with my room on the 12th floor. Never hear any noise. I had minimal interaction with the staff but when I did it was pleasant. They have delicious fruit flavored iced water in the lobby which was a nice treat from the excessive heat outside (110+ degrees). I had a king room overlooking downtown and it was very large. Everything was clean and well kept. I was on a conference with work so that contributed to busy and slow elevators but on off times of the day it was not an issue. It is right by the Talking Sticks Arena and Chase Field so that means there are a lot of nearby eateries. There is a close by CVS for incidentals. I took a look at the roof top restaurant to see the sunrise but it was too expensive for me so I just walked around and left.

Room Tip: 12th floor was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Dschastny, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed your time in Phoenix and at Hyatt Regency Phoenix. We appreciate your comments and hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The rooms are nice; employees very cordial. Don't waste your money on the breakfast buffet--not worth the $$. Hotel is centrally located in Phoenix--lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. A little pricey.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business