USD 96
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 121
USD 108
Kimpton
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

USD 101
USD 87
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 101
USD 151
Hilton.com
USD 64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 73/night.

USD 263
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 319/night.

USD 192
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

USD 282
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 383/night.

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat courtyardadditional roommobile appfront deskblack canyonfrontage roadbed and pillowspleasant staybusiness tripcomfortable roomsquiet roomclean hotelwould stay here againeasy accesspool areahotel is locatedhot tub
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This is a move hotel with clean common areas. The pool here is heated and has a game room next door to pool outside. Some rooms have balcony’s that face the courtyard and pool which has a nice view. Bistro on site is only open for breakfast and lunch and is very expensive. Coffee is not available during the day which was upsetting to me. Check in was friendly with Angel but we didn’t receive housekeeping service the first night and we were out of the room from 8-3.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda G
General_Manager_CY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent experience Amanda G. I am happy to hear of the positive experiences you recently had at our property but feel unfortunate that there were opportunities that prevented your experience from being a great one. Thank you for sharing your feedback so we have the opportunity to improve. I would love to talk over your experience further and offer you an apology for the opportunities so at your convenience please feel free to reach out to me directly at the property - (602) 944-7373. Thank you!

- Briana

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Clean facilities and as expected. The customer service friendly and exceeded expectations. Yards and flowers manicured for a relaxing stay near the pool too. Needs a hot tub or whirlpool. But all else very nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wick L
General_Manager_CY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your review Wick L! I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our pool area while enjoying our nicely manicured yard. We take great pride in the maintenance of our grounds so that our guests such as you are able to relax and enjoy in our public areas. We look forward to your next visit to Phoenix!

- Briana and the Courtyard Crew

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I have stayed at this location in the past and enjoyed the facilities, but recently I had the worse customer service ever.

I booked a package stay online and checked the price, dates and package online but didn't print the details or check the email. Big mistake. A few weeks later when I went to print the email to take with me, I was surprised to see that the package on the email was different from what I know I had selected.

I called reservations and spent 30 mins on the phone to be told that the hotel is positive there was no mistake and that I had selected the wrong package and to be more careful in the future. I am livid at the rudest of that statement. I will not ever be staying at this location and have learned a lesson to never trust what you book online, but to check not only the confirmation on the screen and the email since you cannot trust them.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeongl

Hello Jeongl,

I am so sorry to hear of your recent experience. Please reach out to me directly at 602-944-7373 so that I have the opportunity to discuss this with you further to come to a happy resolution. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day!

- Briana Naegeli

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel was very clean and the staff were all helpful and polite. I was impressed with the size of the rooms and loved the pool area! Would definitely stay again! Great location to the interstate and easy to get around town.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank stardust2682

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience Stardust2682. We are proud to offer spacious recently renovated rooms which provide a comfortable and clean atmosphere for our guests. We look forward to your next visit!

-Briana and the Courtyard Crew

Reviewed 22 January 2018

For anyone who has to make sales calls along the I-17 corridor (from Pinnacle Peak south to I-10), this facility is in a great location! Morning traffic south on I-17 can be challenging during prime time, but access to any location within 1 to 1-1/2 miles east or west if the interstate on any of the major thoroughfares is a breeze.

Room Tip: I personally stay on the ground floor wherever I stay as I am in and out of my vehicle several times during my stay.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank T D B

Thank you for sharing this great review TDB. We are happy to be a host location for any travelers looking for a quick break away from the morning traffic. When doing so, please feel free to enjoy a Starbucks or fresh breakfast sandwich from our morning Bistro. We look forward to your next visit!

- Briana and the Courtyard Crew