Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

USD 101
USD 87
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 151
USD 135
Kimpton
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 105
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 218
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 301/night.

USD 137
USD 105
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

USD 185
USD 168
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 278/night.

USD 214
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 392/night.

USD 103
USD 86
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

All reviewsgreat courtyardadditional roommobile appfront deskblack canyonfrontage roadbed and pillowspleasant staybusiness tripcomfortable roomsquiet roomclean hotelwould stay here againeasy accesspool areahotel is locatedgrand canyon
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Clean facilities and as expected. The customer service friendly and exceeded expectations. Yards and flowers manicured for a relaxing stay near the pool too. Needs a hot tub or whirlpool. But all else very nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wick L
General_Manager_CY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your review Wick L! I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our pool area while enjoying our nicely manicured yard. We take great pride in the maintenance of our grounds so that our guests such as you are able to relax and enjoy in our public areas. We look forward to your next visit to Phoenix!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I have stayed at this location in the past and enjoyed the facilities, but recently I had the worse customer service ever.

I booked a package stay online and checked the price, dates and package online but didn't print the details or check the email. Big mistake. A few weeks later when I went to print the email to take with me, I was surprised to see that the package on the email was different from what I know I had selected.

I called reservations and spent 30 mins on the phone to be told that the hotel is positive there was no mistake and that I had selected the wrong package and to be more careful in the future. I am livid at the rudest of that statement. I will not ever be staying at this location and have learned a lesson to never trust what you book online, but to check not only the confirmation on the screen and the email since you cannot trust them.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeongl

Hello Jeongl,

I am so sorry to hear of your recent experience. Please reach out to me directly at 602-944-7373 so that I have the opportunity to discuss this with you further to come to a happy resolution. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day!

- Briana Naegeli

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel was very clean and the staff were all helpful and polite. I was impressed with the size of the rooms and loved the pool area! Would definitely stay again! Great location to the interstate and easy to get around town.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank stardust2682

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience Stardust2682. We are proud to offer spacious recently renovated rooms which provide a comfortable and clean atmosphere for our guests. We look forward to your next visit!

-Briana and the Courtyard Crew

Reviewed 22 January 2018

For anyone who has to make sales calls along the I-17 corridor (from Pinnacle Peak south to I-10), this facility is in a great location! Morning traffic south on I-17 can be challenging during prime time, but access to any location within 1 to 1-1/2 miles east or west if the interstate on any of the major thoroughfares is a breeze.

Room Tip: I personally stay on the ground floor wherever I stay as I am in and out of my vehicle several times during my stay.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank T D B

Thank you for sharing this great review TDB. We are happy to be a host location for any travelers looking for a quick break away from the morning traffic. When doing so, please feel free to enjoy a Starbucks or fresh breakfast sandwich from our morning Bistro. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My wife and I along with another couple were on our back from Los Angeles heading home to Albuquerque. We found our stay to be very comfortable and relaxing. Great rooms and accommodating staff. Will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank drgw489

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you traveled home from Los Angeles. I hope that your travels went smooth. We look forward to your next visit when traveling through Phoenix!