1,092 results
All reviews social hour northern avenue free beer and wine dreamy draw pretzels happy hour breakfast room no elevator great place to stay yogurt clean rooms hot tub nice breakfast easy access bed was comfortable spring training nice pool
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My room was a suite (266) and was above average for a Best Western motel. The only complaint I have is that the noise from the adjacent roadway (Northern Avenue) is very loud starting at about 5 am. I suggest NOT getting room 266 unless they offer you a discount and you don't have a problem with waking up at 5 am. Other suites probably are not as bad as this one was. Pool and Hot Tub are in great shape; nice breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Our trip to Arizona for 6 nights was a good experience. The motel is undergoing some major changes in the renovation of rooms, pool and spa repair, along with appearance changes to the outside of the facility, which gives a very nice street appeal. All the staff is very courteous and professional. We have stayed at there many times and will certainly stay there again when in Phoenix.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights. The suite room was excellent, roomy, clean, great ammenities, and the complimentary breakfasts were very good. The rooms were cleaned and beds made each day. All staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a great hotel to stay at. Safe area. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms comfortable and beds are comfortable. I have stayed here quite a few times sometimes several days at a time when traveling on business. I do suggest you make reservations because they do sell out often. Parking is easy and feels safe with my work truck. I can rest at night knowing it is a good area of Phoenix.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Dirty floor, exposed wires, broken tub jets, standing water in shower and pool was broken. We had high expections upon making reservation, pix on sight looked nice! Very nice girl at the desk immediately informed us pool was broken. It went down hill from there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melena R
Mila S, Director of Sales at Best Western InnSuites Phoenix Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize to you for not having exceeded your expectations. We are currently undergoing a remodel of our location. We have the pool out of order,however we are offering our guest access to a water park just a few blocks away. I apologize if front desk did not advise you of the use of a complimentary pool during your stay. I also would like to apologize for the other issues that you encountered in your room. When you have a moment i would love to speak with you a bit further. You can reach me directly at 602-997-6285 ext.309.

Warm regards,