“Great music”
Review of The Rhythm Room

The Rhythm Room
Ranked #7 of 27 Concerts & Shows in Phoenix
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I heard Mario Moreno and the Black and Tans give a great performance in this very casual setting. Staff very friendly. Small intimate space with barstools and tables with chairs.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great gritty and real get-down blues/music bar in Phoenix. Small and funky, this place reminded me of some old nasty spots from where I grew up on the south side of Chicago where the place is nothing to look at exactly but the music and the vibe is superb. The locals hang here. We got down on an early Sunday evening visit to enjoy local favorite Carvin Jones. He is a Jimi Hendrix-Stevie Ray Vaughn type player who just killed that evening. He played three sets (over two hours with the breaks) for a $5 cover! Where do you get value like that anymore? Needless to say we had a great time. There is a full bar but as a beer snob I was not terribly impressed with the selection but no matter. This place is FOR REAL.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Have been going to the Rhythm Room for many years. Easy parking good prices and a good beer selection. Very nice bartenders as well. Always a good time. They get a very good mix of music for everyone.

1  Thank Dave N
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Coming from France, my daughter is living in Phoenix and tell me a loy about Rythm Room. I don't have been disapointed, excellent band, all the team is very friendly and you can have a drink with musicians. We were there for "The Paladins" concertand we spent an ecellent evening. Turning back Saturday.... & maybe more !!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We wanted a place with live music and decided to visit the Rhythm Room on a recent Saturday night. Saw a great local band The Sugar Theives, so fantastic and the locals obviously love to dance and were really good. The place is small so get there early if you want a table. It got crowded really fast.

1  Thank alimac2017