“Great lunch ”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ultra Sleek. Ultra Urban. Central Phoenix Award-Winning Favorite with Great Food - Great Value - Strong Drinks - Fun Atmosphere. American Fare with a Moroccan Flare. Apps, Salads, Sandwiches, Burgers, Entrees, Desserts & More.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant lunch outside
The weather was great and the food delicious
Also they have happy hour in the afternoon

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great lunch spot to have with my husband. New to the area and we found this spot. The drinks were great the loaded fries with goat cheese were good. I had the black bean burger which was to die for. My husband had a hamburger that was so good it melt in your mouth. A must go and we will be back.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Sesame orange salad was very tasty nice size portion. I was told the Latin chicken was good my friend had that. The salmon was good my other friend had that. The service was good.

1  Thank Peg B
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Located across the road from our hotel. Nice meal, good service. The menu is extensive. Good value for $$ and quality. Staff were very friendly and courteous.

1  Thank dinnersistas
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fun time & very good service. Our waiter, Nicolas was wonderful. I had the Go green Pesto with chicken & it was soooo good. Check it out.