“Absolutely worth the wait ”
Review of Little Miss Bbq

Little Miss Bbq
Ranked #1 of 3,416 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Found this place on thanks to Yelp. So delicious! Get there before 1pm because it does sell out. Every meat dish was super flavorful & the jalapeño grips were amazing! I can’t say enough good things about this place. The employees were very hospitable. Great customer service. A+ for us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best sausage and I been to Germany to eat sausage. Turkey really moist. Good ribs and brisket flat. Brisket point really good. If you visit Phoenix dont fill up on burgers. This is an experience. Get there by 10:00 am.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We got to the restaurant, a half hour before it opened, and didn't eat until 12:30, 1.5 hours later. Most of the meat was gone, although what was left and sides were delicious. People ahead of us were buying $200-$300 $400 of food to take it home. Brisket was $20 l b. Good but not great.

1  Thank 52,725,272
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Located in an industrial area of Phoenix, just outside the airport, Little Miss BBQ may be the best barbecue joint I've ever visited.

I arrived at 10 am, an hour before opening, and was about the 20th person in line. They have water stations, sunscreen, and a large portion of the line is in the shade, which is very nice. The people in line are typical foodies, traveling from all over to taste the flavors at Little Miss BBQ, which adds to the character and atmosphere.

About 5 minutes before opening, an employee came out and hyped up the crowd, which was about 100 people long at that point, and gave out tips/pointers on how to get the line to move a little faster. They also handed out samples of sausage to everyone in line (delicious).

I had the lean brisket with jalapeno cheddar grits and ranch beans. WOW. I can't say enough about how good the meat was. Tender, juicy, and packed with flavor. The sides were excellent as well.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They do have limited parking, so be sure to get there early or expect to have to wait to park. Seating is also a bit limited.

I will definitely go back here, long wait or not. It's amazing and I highly recommend this place to any BBQ fan.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Had to wait in a long line, but it was worth the wait. I love this place I have not had a bad meal from here ever. This place is legit if you like world famous BBQ, my only complaint is no beer.... :(