“Worth the wait”

Little Miss Bbq
Ranked #1 of 99 Quick Bites in Phoenix
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is the most incredible BBQ and who would expect it in Phoenix!

We each had a 2 meat plate and it was more than enough to also have leftovers.

This was my second time to little miss bbq and we have made it a tradition during our spring traing trip but I have to say that it’s worth a trip to Phoenix just for the meat. We were in line almost two hours and I still say “oh yeah its worth it”

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Like others stated, the meats incredible, the wait long. I opted for heavier fatty brisket which was incredible, ribs were right on par w best I ever had. Sausage was nothing special, pulled pork was mediocre. Go for the ribs and brisket and the experience. It was good, wouldn’t wait 3 hours for it again likely though. Incredibly friendly staff who are at tentative and glad your there eating their meats.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Luckily, I only had to wait for about 30 minutes and tehy still had the chopped brisket available. It was delicious and I am very picky about BBQ being from Texas. The real star was the pecan pie, though. Worth every cent and the wait so don't pass it up!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Well we finally took the time and waited in line for 1:36:45... was it worth it? While everything was excellent, is anything really worth STANDING in line for that amount of time? Only you can determine that. The pork ribs are the best I have every tasted, the brisket was excellent and the pulled pork and sausage were very good. The cheddar cheese-jalapena grits and beans were also very good. While I hate to say it, as good as the food was, I would suggest Bobby Q's with just as good food, excellent atmosphere, and much faster service. Bobby Q's also suprises you with free hot mini cinnamon donuts after your meal... YUM!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Had the most amazing meat in Little Miss! I am seriously cannot enjoy any other BBQ place now!
The line is long but totaly worth it!
Or ypu can order 7 days before and just pick it up