“Scrumptious!”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I had beef short ribs with potatoes and eggs on top. It was to die-for. The atmosphere and staff was appealing.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Ate at the bar, outside, for couples night. Great ambiance, and Alyssa, our server, was outstanding. The surf and turf tacos and short ribs were awesome! Portions were generous. Also, the Brussel sprout salad and trout dip appetizers were great. All round excellent experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Went here while visiting my in laws in Phoenix. This restaurant has excellent ambiance, great food, and good drinks. We started with the chicken nachitos...which I highly recommend! For a group of 4, this was plenty. For entrees, I had the short rib tacos. The meat was very tender and well seasoned. I really enjoyed the kale slaw which was light and a unique but enriching touch to the meal. My husband had the ribeye tacos, which he enjoyed. For desert, we had the red velvet cake. The icing was excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the metropolitan Phoenix area. This was a great culinary experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

A co-worker of mine has recommended this place to me and many others, she thinks their burgers are the best in town. I have been searching for a good burger in Phoenix since we moved her 2 years ago. Phoenix are has many restaurants, many of which, in my opinion are average. We didn't have reservations which was chancing it, but we sat at a bar table - it was noisy. BUT - I have to say I think I've found my burger. We both ordered the Chelsea Burger. I ordered mine on lettuce, my husband ordered his with a bun. I do not like a rare hamburger and always order it well done. The burger arrived medium rare and to my surprise, I really enjoyed it! I think it's because the grind the meat in-house and it LOVED it. It came with pickles, onions, tomatoes and lots of lettuce with the house sauce on the side. My husband liked the bun because it wasn't too big and filling. The fries were good too, although I'm not a huge fan of seasoned fried, but they were still good and we each got a lot. There is a huge patio with I think two fire places that opened up to two sides of the restaurant. I can't wait to go back and try something else.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Wasn't worth the time, I got the Chelsea burger thinking that their signature burger would be their best and it was very dry with little on it. My wife got the same and also didn't finish it. The fries are over-seasoned.