“A great stay”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed at the Airport Radisson earlier this month and had a great experience. The front desk staff was very friendly and upgraded me to a suite for being a Club Carlson member.
The room was clean, comfortable and spacious.
I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was fantastic. My server was friendly and upbeat and took excellent care of me. (red hair, dont remember her name :) )
The shuttle made regular trips to the airport so that was one less thing for me to worry about the day I left. I travel to the Phoenix area every month or so and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Become a Club Carlson member
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Its an average hotel near airport and car rental locations. The Phoenix car rental area is a little far out from the actual airport and this hotel located on 44th street is near-by. Average rooms.Clean. easy in, easy out for a one nighter leaving early from Phoenix sky airport.

Room Tip: ask for a non smoking king
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Great Hotel close to Airport. Very Friendly and helpful staff. After a full day of travelling they couldn't do enough for us.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Wilber55
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Easy to get to from the airport. Convenient to the Oakland A's Muni Stadium where I was working. Not a ton of restaurants around only a few fast food places about a mile or two north up 44th. The breakfast at the hotel served a nice buffet, nothing fancy but enough to get you full and on your way out the door. Wish it was included in the price of the room rate, but the front desk young lady who checked me in gave me a 1 day complimentary breakfast buffet, which was very nice. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room by the elevator, was a little noisy on Friday and Saturday night. Next time I'd as...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
mattezor, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. We certainly look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

We recently made a trip to the Phoenix area for an amazing car show in Scottsdale and chose this Radisson from two good previous stays a few years ago. Another priority was the location for meeting family at Sky Harbor airport which was only minutes away. My partner and I chose the King one-bedroom suite which was perfect for what we needed. The room was immaculate, Layout gave us a small living room area complete with a small fridge that held our cheeses and wines. A microwave would have been a nice touch, but at least a coffee maker is included. Other reviews have said the space was tight and cramped. We don't agree - plenty of room for luggage. We would choose this room offering again due to the VERY quiet private bedroom which closes off the living room with an attractive French door and thus - any hallway noises from neighbors slamming their doors or yapping loudly in the hallways late at night. Front desk staff was very friendly, and we used the in-room wi-fi but ALSO enjoyed the business center which offered a printer (fantastic to have!) for airline boarding pass printings. Ate lunch at the restaurant - great service - food was great quality at a reasonable price including a nice beer menu. We know quality - this place has it in their rooms and reliable customer service tops it off nicely.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family